[3.10] Poet's Pen + Volatile Dead, Uber Elder deathless.

"
1337fun wrote:
"
MECHanokl wrote:
Hello, I have another question that has been bothering my recently:
Does having an additional spell (like Wave of Conviction) or a curse in descerate's PP have an effect on our cast rate for the desecrate and VD due to having an additional castable spell?

Yes, but that is not a problem, if you don't use cascade on VD and have desecrate above that other spell in the wand.

Proc loop
1st attack: desecrate + cascade. # of corpses on the ground = 10
2nd attack: VD. # of corpses on the ground = 7(6 with enchant)
3rd attack: wave of conviction
4th attack: VD. # of corpses on the ground = 4(2 with enchant)
loop reset

I see, thank you for the answer.
can you kindly take a look at my pob?

https://pastebin.com/6kwWdAjA

the build I was using is dead, and this looks interesting. So I was trying it out.
I dont think I understand vd very well.

Please let me know if theres anything obvious wrong.

I'm not getting a lot of balls to spawn...
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

the build I was using is dead, and this looks interesting. So I was trying it out.

Because you produce just 9.3 corpses per second (= balls in boss fight scenario) and can create just 12.7 balls per second in total (best case clear scenario).

If you would like to optimize your build, i would advise you to seek help in Gameplay Help and Discussion forum.

If you would like to just play a PP VD build, follow mine or any other tested out build guide.
"
1337fun wrote:
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

Because you produce just 9.3 corpses per second (= balls in boss fight scenario) and can create just 12.7 balls per second in total (best case clear scenario).

If you would like to optimize your build, i would advise you to seek help in Gameplay Help and Discussion forum.

If you would like to just play a PP VD build, follow mine or any other tested out build guide.

I appreciate the response! gave me something to think about.

I was asking specifically from you since you had spellslinger in your original post as an idea, and I ran with it.
"
SuckLord3000 wrote:

I appreciate the response! gave me something to think about.

I was asking specifically from you since you had spellslinger in your original post as an idea, and I ran with it.

I get it.

There are just so many thing, you could do, that i've seen on the 1st glance. It would just blow the intention of this thread up, if i start to list everything down.

One thing i would give you on the way, that should be by far the biggest improvement imo. If you want to use just one poet's pen, then i would suggest to have your VD setup in the wand and focus to get good aps number (about 6, should be easy to get). You can use this guide to help with the setup and aps. Link desecrate + spell cascade to spellslinger. This will also free up a lot of mana for other stuff, like discipline or more support spells on spellslinger.
Is this 3.12 viable? Always wanted to do a poets pen build.
"
Amatoxiin wrote:
Is this 3.12 viable? Always wanted to do a poets pen build.

Yes it is, if you can adjust the tree yourself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info