[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Kipli9 wrote:
hey guys! I need some help. I try to use this bild and now dying like a bitch on atlas boses. Please help me find some tree or items mistakes

1) Change spreading rot jewel to Brutal Restraint of deshret and take pain attunement keystone above it -
"Brutal Restraint of deshret Transforms the keystones in radius to Wind dancer. Wind dancer is absolutely amazing, preventing you from oneshots and being up most of the time because of the high avoidance of this build. It also empowers ghost shrouds by 20%, and makes Lunaris pantheon and Steelskin proc very reliably, not worrying of oneshots before they proc."

2) Your cold resist is 54% get it over 75%

3) Change eldritch knowledge jewel to some Life + resist jewel or something like that.

4) Make sure you have flasks to counter bleeding / ignite stuff like that that kills you.

5) try to get more life on your gear.

*6) If you want extra defensives instead of the totem setup you can use CWDT-Steelskin/immortal call- enfeeble.

*7) get uber lab done for the last ascendancy points

Good luck!
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jan 25, 2020, 2:40:31 PM
I know you never liked my old belt dark, how do you like this one?

5680hp 2502ES = 8182 EHP with 10,001 evasion
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 25, 2020, 7:30:50 PM
Restless Ward has been doing me very solid as a budget armor. Right now a 6 link is only 15c. I think I picked up the +2 corrupt for only a little more than that.

I'm running the CI block variant but seems like it'd be a nice choice for your version as well with the life and a little bit a free regen from endurance charges.

Sirus jewel :

What to upgrade now ? my ST damage still seem to be a bit lacking.

I' m missing :
- better amulet ( +2 with chaos dmg over time and chaos dmg)
- watcher's eye with malevolence
- helmet with ED dmg and -9 chaos

My tree somewhat differs from yours, i could'nt make it work with eldritch batery and MoM, it felt less tanky

i'm open to suggestions !

Thanks again for the great guide
Last edited by Grepsd on Jan 26, 2020, 3:05:02 AM
Jeez that gear is god mode dps xD, maybe damage enchants on rings/belt if you wanna drop endurance charges ?
TBH I want to stay as tanky as possible i'm ready to invest but i'm not sure if gear is the only possible improvement or if my tree could also be improved.
So I got my first double corruption temple and thought I'd roll my Hyrris.

...so now that I don't have a Hyrris, the only ones with a decent implicit for sale have the wrong colours. I suppose you can 6 socket and link with the bench which is easy, but the tricky part would be getting the 4 blue sockets again? Is it just spamming 'at least 3 blue sockets' until you get a 4th? Because you'd probably need to do that 20-30 times? Although I guess you just do the socket number thing like we do on the bow.

edit: ooh I forgot about needing vaals when crafting on corrupted. Just bought a 6% life one with 6s because it was only 1ex, 120vaal each time you try the colours too ouch.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 26, 2020, 7:01:22 AM
What is the point to take Mind over Matter? It feels like im just getting -2000 of ES for nothing and my health bar now always getting lowered with each pack of monsters that forcing me to constantly use health flask/
"
Grepsd wrote:
Spoiler

Sirus jewel :

What to upgrade now ? my ST damage still seem to be a bit lacking.

I' m missing :
- better amulet ( +2 with chaos dmg over time and chaos dmg)
- watcher's eye with malevolence
- helmet with ED dmg and -9 chaos

My tree somewhat differs from yours, i could'nt make it work with eldritch batery and MoM, it felt less tanky

i'm open to suggestions !

Thanks again for the great guide

I'm curious as to what your tree looks like. I made some nice upgrades to my gear today, but this build honestly doesn't feel tanky at all. Kinda feel mislead, not gonna lie. I constantly get one shot by random shit. I'm not going to go into it too much as I already explained in a post a couple days ago. With my recent upgrades I melt most mobs and bosses die fairly quickly, but yeah that's about it.. Not sure where the supposed tankiness comes from.
"
What is the point to take Mind over Matter? It feels like im just getting -2000 of ES for nothing and my health bar now always getting lowered with each pack of monsters that forcing me to constantly use health flask/

You need MoM because with eldritch battery your shield is on your mana. So without it you'd never have that ES to use.

And we need eldritch battery because I have a total of 10 usable mana, so if I couldn't spend ES to cast spells I couldn't even cast ED.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info