[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hi, I noticed that on the endgame PoB you linked, the bow has +1 intelligence gems on it, but on the gear section the bow has increased DoT multiplier. Which one is better?
Hey guys, what do you think about using Withering Step instead of Phase Run? WS grants elusive and do not consume frenzy charges, but elusive effects is not constant for buff duration...

Just want to hear some opinions.
So I got bored and decided to exalt slam the abyss jewel in my belt.

I just had to laugh when I saw what I slammed...

https://imgur.com/a/hv51HVY
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 24, 2020, 2:38:02 AM
"
yosenseii wrote:
Hi, I noticed that on the endgame PoB you linked, the bow has +1 intelligence gems on it, but on the gear section the bow has increased DoT multiplier. Which one is better?

Damage multiplier is better.
There's a few inconsistencies in PoBs, I'll fix these this weekend. Sorry.

"
Quaserr wrote:
Hey guys, what do you think about using Withering Step instead of Phase Run? WS grants elusive and do not consume frenzy charges, but elusive effects is not constant for buff duration...

Just want to hear some opinions.

We had that discussion a bit ago. On paper, withering step is much better then phase run, but it's not practical to use.
First, it's a blink skill. Blink skills cooldowns are shared, so flame dash eats up your withering steps cooldown. It's annoying as you usually flamedash and phase run straight after to cover long distances.
On top of that, WS cooldown doesn't recover duging its use. This is surprisingly annoying.
On the bright side, WS grants slightly more MS at the start, dodge and a bit of wither. But still, imo phase run is better.
That said I don't even use phase run anymore. Mainly due to the lack of key bindings, but still, I run fast enough as is.

"
Shaddolf wrote:
So I got bored and decided to exalt slam the abyss jewel in my belt.

I just had to laugh when I saw what I slammed...

https://imgur.com/a/hv51HVY

POGGERS! if you reach 100% you'll reliably blind using spite echant! :o
Joke aside, F...

So i crafted this today, thought it was ok if im not missing something? FIrst league serious crafting so not too confirtable about it. Took alot of fossils, 40% of the time i didnt even get the -9 chaos modifier.
What mods can u get if u slam it with the new exalt? And is there alot of mods u can get?
"
Meikser wrote:

So i crafted this today, thought it was ok if im not missing something? FIrst league serious crafting so not too confirtable about it. Took alot of fossils, 40% of the time i didnt even get the -9 chaos modifier.
What mods can u get if u slam it with the new exalt? And is there alot of mods u can get?

This is an amazing helmet, not gonna lie! You should recraft perfect hybrid life, You're reach 321. With good divines It could be 325 but it ain't bad already!

https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Helmet&an=int_armour

here's a list of mods.
To be fair, there's not much you can hit. A normal exalt slam can yeld the best results (another resist), but you have a very high chance of hitting int, accuracy, flat regen or block recovery...

Redeemer reduced mana reserved is alright for selling (useless for this specific guide), but is only a 25% chance slam...
I think I would use a crusader exalt, or a normal one. Nothing too fantastic, but at least you're likely to get something useful. Chance to avoid shock or ignite are both really nice. ES regen would be a big ticket roll, avoid freeze and spell block are meh (altho stil good for other builds).

Gratz on this craft, it's really nice!
Bought some upgrades last night, got to level 84 and have to say I am feeling a massive improvement in standing still and not dying.

For face tanking map bosses/metas, am I popping contag/ED and then channeling Blight? that seems to work for the most part, especially if I pop Vaal Blight before I start. When the minions spawn around a meta, I flame dash out for the contag/ED pop and then go back.

Just making sure the purpose of blight is to channel it to keep up some leech since ED spam is blah for bosses.

"
Darkxellmc wrote:

- Get a stygian vise belt. GEt life and onslaught on the jewel, t2 life at least on the belt and resistances.
- Get rings and amulets that have at LEAST 60 life each. On rings, the hybrid temple mod that gives %life too is amazing, and pretty cheap by now (like, 20c for a really good ring. Search it up).
- Get a pair of boots with life and the matatl's mod. A bit of resists if you need, but you'll fill the rest on your gloves.
- Get a pair of gloves with at least 70 (that's crafted, piss easy) life and the last missing resistances you need. Vixen's do abvsolutely nothing for us, drop it ^^
- Replace your stibnite flask with a quartz.
- Get the following suffixes on flasks:
+ STAUNCHING (are you dying as soon as you kill a bloodline pack right now? That must be frustrating... Get this on a bubbling divine flask preferably)
+ HEAT (freeze immunity on a duration flask, preferably quartz is a must)
+ WARDING (not strictly necessary, but HUGE quality of life. On your last non quicksilver flask.)
- Remove that mana flask (wtf?), and start using a quicksilver flask of adrenaline like everyone else.
- Anoint freedom of movement to reach dodge cap.
- Fix your pantheon. Soul of lunaris should be upgraded for the 5% dodge, and shakari for the poison immunity.
- Start running a flesh and stone (in sand stance ofc) somewhere, or craft spider aspect if you can. You will need an enlighten 3 (10-15c, don't worry).
- Fix your tree! Remove assassination, pick up blood drinker and start heading towards melding.
- Level up. 81 is very very low, way too little to run t16 maps. Right now I understand that there is no way you can gain xp in red maps, you'll just continuously die. But with the changes above you'll have at LEAST 4.2k hp and 2k es, you should die wayyyyyyy less. Once you can, pick up wind dancer.

Kudos for crafting endurance charges on your jewelry, that's a good move. But it doesn't compensate not having life anywhere.
In total, I have 500+ flat life on my gear along with 24% increased. While I of course have very potent items by now, you should be aiming for at least t3 life on all your pieces, aiming for at least 350 flat and some %increased on your rings if possible.

Hope that helps. The rest of your gear is alright. bow is pretty good with the extra cold res, hyrri's is well rolled and vertex/soulstrike are good.
Good luck fixing this, hopefully you'll make it work and enjoy it! It can be frustrating to die repeatedly on content, but that only means you need to tailor your character more.
Gl hf!
"
drocksmash wrote:
Bought some upgrades last night, got to level 84 and have to say I am feeling a massive improvement in standing still and not dying.

For face tanking map bosses/metas, am I popping contag/ED and then channeling Blight? that seems to work for the most part, especially if I pop Vaal Blight before I start. When the minions spawn around a meta, I flame dash out for the contag/ED pop and then go back.

Just making sure the purpose of blight is to channel it to keep up some leech since ED spam is blah for bosses.

That's already much better!
I heavily recommend you to switch your flasks, dying each tie you encounter a bloodline pack must feel horrible. Not to mention you have no quicksilver.
Your stibnite and mana flasks are wasted slots rn.

You could try to get life on your abyss jewel and rings, but the rest of your gear already looks pore like endgame gear. This amulet is pretty cool too, ngl!
I'm not too sold on the gloves, did you self find those? You can easily get t1 life with a t1 resistance, and craft 40 res on top, for a better pair. If you're capped, doesn't matter tho, these are fine.
Boots and belt are pretty good, nice finds.

Don't forget to put infused chanelling in your chest blight setup, it's a 25% more damage overall multiplier (infusion makes ed deal more damage too).

I'm guessing you still die sometimes, especially on morphs. Your way of fightning them is fine. There is indeed no point in spamming ED, it stays on the target for 5sec after hitting. Just cast it once every 5 seconds.
The "leech" (actually technically regen) comes from ED, not blight. If you're not confident in facetanking, just apply ed+cont and run around for 5seconds, then reapply if needed. Vaal blight not only deals good damage, but also increase chaos damage taken by the target by 20%. It's good for burst damage as soon as a target spawn, as you've noticed.

Anyways. Nice upgrades, hopefully you get to the point you're rolling on everything soon :p
gl hf.
Oh boy, there's potential but I'm really afraid of annuling this one...

...just to be sure, crit does nothing for us because of controlled destruction support right?
"
Forunke wrote:
Oh boy, there's potential but I'm really afraid of annuling this one...

...just to be sure, crit does nothing for us because of controlled destruction support right?

Crit does nothing because we are a non ailment dot build. You could annul this, but honnestly it's w/e. Sorry, but this isn't an amazing amulet.
The chaos damage is very nice, but it's about 4% more damage overall, and you could awaken chaos multi (8% more) instead.
If you manage to hit the annul, and hit multimod, endurance and crafted life, you'd have a good amulet. As is, I wouldn't be too scared of anuling.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info