[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

[/quote]

That's already much better!
I heavily recommend you to switch your flasks, dying each tie you encounter a bloodline pack must feel horrible. Not to mention you have no quicksilver.
Your stibnite and mana flasks are wasted slots rn.

You could try to get life on your abyss jewel and rings, but the rest of your gear already looks pore like endgame gear. This amulet is pretty cool too, ngl!
I'm not too sold on the gloves, did you self find those? You can easily get t1 life with a t1 resistance, and craft 40 res on top, for a better pair. If you're capped, doesn't matter tho, these are fine.
Boots and belt are pretty good, nice finds.

Don't forget to put infused chanelling in your chest blight setup, it's a 25% more damage overall multiplier (infusion makes ed deal more damage too).

I'm guessing you still die sometimes, especially on morphs. Your way of fightning them is fine. There is indeed no point in spamming ED, it stays on the target for 5sec after hitting. Just cast it once every 5 seconds.
The "leech" (actually technically regen) comes from ED, not blight. If you're not confident in facetanking, just apply ed+cont and run around for 5seconds, then reapply if needed. Vaal blight not only deals good damage, but also increase chaos damage taken by the target by 20%. It's good for burst damage as soon as a target spawn, as you've noticed.

Anyways. Nice upgrades, hopefully you get to the point you're rolling on everything soon :p
gl hf.[/quote]

Thanks a ton for spending so much time checking my stuff out. I will work on flasks next, resistance is capped now. The bloodline packs don't usually get me as I just pop a health flask to out heal it (but I will ditch the bad flasks anyways)

Would you replace a current gem in my blight with infused channeling? I went with a 5L chest and the 6l versions are insanely expensive right now.
How do we utilize Pain Attunement with this build ? only when we are on actual low life ?
"
How do we utilize Pain Attunement with this build ? only when we are on actual low life ?

As far as I understand it you take Pain Attunement once you can transform it into Winddancer with the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel "of Deshret"
"
Forunke wrote:
"

As far as I understand it you take Pain Attunement once you can transform it into Winddancer with the Brutal Restraint Timeless Jewel "of Deshret"

I see thank you!
Sorry for asking a lot of questions i'm just rerolling into this build,
If i don't have aspect of the spider the guide recommends using flash and stone - should i equip flesh and stone into the helmet (vertex) for mana reduction and +1 to gem ?
"
Sorry for asking a lot of questions i'm just rerolling into this build,
If i don't have aspect of the spider the guide recommends using flash and stone - should i equip flesh and stone into the helmet (vertex) for mana reduction and +1 to gem ?

since it's a 25% mana aura, you don't need the mana reduction from enlighten on it. I'd recommend replacing the inc.duration on your gloves, since it's the same socket color.

flesh&stone | enlighten4-discipline-malevolence
works just fine. The enlighten gem needing only level 3 because of the vertex ofc.
Alright so this is my first league and I started with Enki's arc witch and have had a lot of fun with it so far, especially his most recent rendition of the build. I wanted to try this build as it seemed a lot tankier in theory, but as it stands now, my arc witch clears T15s and 16s a lot more reliably than my ED trick and usually without dying. I know I have plenty upgrades to make, but I'm stuck figuring out where to most efficiently spend my currency (currently at 3ex ~850c).

Any advice on where to go next with my gear/passives? I'd like to drop the inertia jewel so I can gain an extra passive point and still keep a jewel slot by switch to one of the closer ones. For that I'd have to change my amulet.

That said, I just crafted the perfect base for the rings in your guide and was wondering if I should just finish it with multimod and replace the prismatic or hold off for bigger upgrades like chest/ammy/gloves/boots.. Boots seem to be one of the cheaper upgrades atm, but I'm also tempted to yolo for the circlet craft as I have a decent amount of fossils to spend. You can see my predicament.. I'm not so good at prioritizing these upgrades yet.

I actually don't have many issues with buffed up metas or bosses in T14-15s, but it feels like if I run out of flasks or don't have ED up on an enemy I'm constantly at risk of death, which is how I've been mostly dying to mob packs in maps. Once they die and ED isn't leeching, poof. Dead. Also seem to have issues with ignite burning through a lot of my ES.. ie. "Monster's attacks always ignite on hit" or w/e that modifier is, which is why I've switched to a dousing flask.

Also it seems like in the videos your ES and life are recovering much much faster than mine, and I know we lose recovery rate from the quiver and eldrich battery, but it just seems really really slow. Most times ignites out-damage my recovery rate.

Anyways, sorry for droning on. Had a lot on my mind. I really want to use this build more often, but as it is now, my arc witch just outshines it. I've mostly been delving with my ED trick.. It's so satisfying to run through huge lines of mobs with the contagion mtx.
"
Swigg90 wrote:
Alright so this is my first league and I started with Enki's arc witch and have had a lot of fun with it so far, especially his most recent rendition of the build. I wanted to try this build as it seemed a lot tankier in theory, but as it stands now, my arc witch clears T15s and 16s a lot more reliably than my ED trick and usually without dying. I know I have plenty upgrades to make, but I'm stuck figuring out where to most efficiently spend my currency (currently at 3ex ~850c).

Any advice on where to go next with my gear/passives? I'd like to drop the inertia jewel so I can gain an extra passive point and still keep a jewel slot by switch to one of the closer ones. For that I'd have to change my amulet.

That said, I just crafted the perfect base for the rings in your guide and was wondering if I should just finish it with multimod and replace the prismatic or hold off for bigger upgrades like chest/ammy/gloves/boots.. Boots seem to be one of the cheaper upgrades atm, but I'm also tempted to yolo for the circlet craft as I have a decent amount of fossils to spend. You can see my predicament.. I'm not so good at prioritizing these upgrades yet.

I actually don't have many issues with buffed up metas or bosses in T14-15s, but it feels like if I run out of flasks or don't have ED up on an enemy I'm constantly at risk of death, which is how I've been mostly dying to mob packs in maps. Once they die and ED isn't leeching, poof. Dead. Also seem to have issues with ignite burning through a lot of my ES.. ie. "Monster's attacks always ignite on hit" or w/e that modifier is, which is why I've switched to a dousing flask.

Also it seems like in the videos your ES and life are recovering much much faster than mine, and I know we lose recovery rate from the quiver and eldrich battery, but it just seems really really slow. Most times ignites out-damage my recovery rate.

Anyways, sorry for droning on. Had a lot on my mind. I really want to use this build more often, but as it is now, my arc witch just outshines it. I've mostly been delving with my ED trick.. It's so satisfying to run through huge lines of mobs with the contagion mtx.

Each build excels at something different - this build is really good for speed clearing and can do bosses if you get the right defensive crafts /items. my Mana Guardian for example can face tank any boss in the game with zero concern but is slower on map clearing.

*Btw i'm not a fan of totem playstyle so i used CWDT-Immortal call-enfeeble instead of the totem setup, this gives you an extra defensive layer.
Last edited by allnamesaretaken50 on Jan 25, 2020, 9:51:16 AM

Hey everyone!
Does anyone have any suggestions to what i should focus on for upgrade?
Im thinking gloves or a GG belt like Darkxell's one. Im kinda overcapped on res could drop some.
hey guys! I need some help. I try to use this bild and now dying like a bitch on atlas boses. Please help me find some tree or items mistakes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info