[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Does anyone know how LadyLoriana crafted that amulet showcased in the gear section?

I just get to this point then it says I don't have room for any more crafted mods :S
"
Tonkan92 wrote:
Does anyone know how LadyLoriana crafted that amulet showcased in the gear section?

I just get to this point then it says I don't have room for any more crafted mods :S

Multimod has been nerfed. You can't craft more than 3 modifiers on an item now.
I'm a bit confused as to how you made that mistake, I thought anyone having the currency to craft such an item would know this. I guess that's a good reason for me to remove legacy gear asap... Sorry.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Tonkan92 wrote:

Multimod has been nerfed. You can't craft more than 3 modifiers on an item now.
I'm a bit confused as to how you made that mistake, I thought anyone having the currency to craft such an item would know this. I guess that's a good reason for me to remove legacy gear asap... Sorry.

Oh, shit. I knew that <.< I wasn't paying attention. That amulet said "Can have up to 3 crafted modifiers" so I just assumed it wasn't legacy.

In my defense it was my first attempt at crafting haha I usually just buy what other people have crafted. Ohwell, it was luckily only 2ex and 2 divines spent plus 1k alterations ^^ Surely I'm not the only one wasted currency learning crafting xD
Not alone, while crafting the rings I multimod a ring that the life/%life, all red and another suffix of resist thinking it would be a great 6th stat after multimod. Of course once I multimod I couldn't do endurance charges as it then had 3 suffix. Went for lucky annul and took away the life/%life instead so bricked it.

Then my unlucky bow crafts has me down 10ex. My first time doing big boy crafting this league too, but luckily also the first leave ever having the currency to do so! My entire character usually is worth around 10-12ex by the end of the league, but this time my character plus what I have in the bank is around 100ex.
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Not alone, while crafting the rings I multimod a ring that the life/%life, all red and another suffix of resist thinking it would be a great 6th stat after multimod. Of course once I multimod I couldn't do endurance charges as it then had 3 suffix. Went for lucky annul and took away the life/%life instead so bricked it.

Then my unlucky bow crafts has me down 10ex. My first time doing big boy crafting this league too, but luckily also the first leave ever having the currency to do so! My entire character usually is worth around 10-12ex by the end of the league, but this time my character plus what I have in the bank is around 100ex.

Good to not be the only one xD
I'm prob gonna leave the crafting to the big boys who knows something about the game haha only way I can craft is with a detailed step by step guide and can't even notice that the item is pre multimod nerf haha
Atleast it was a fun experience getting the amulet with only the chaos damage multi :p Maybe my next multimod craft will be more successful xD
Would it be best to run a 6L cane + 5L hrinn or 6L cane + 6L other armor?

Sounds like the hrinn (spelling) at 5L > other 6L rare?
"
drocksmash wrote:
Would it be best to run a 6L cane + 5L hrinn or 6L cane + 6L other armor?

Sounds like the hrinn (spelling) at 5L > other 6L rare?

6l cane and 5l hyrri's is better than double 6l for sure. Make sure you pay attention to the ronn on hyrri's tho, it's a large range.
Hi all, returning back to this build potentially.

Wondering how good of a T16 legion spire farmer it would be. I have a lot more currency to spend than previously, I can make an endgame bow and have a 6L Hyrri's.

Just worried about damage output and breaking free generals. Thoughts?

Im selling my Poison BV Assassin to make a legion farmer and thought it would be cheaper to stay with a Shadow build than make a bow build. ED gear is relatively affordable compared to bow stuff right now and such.

I think the off screen potential of ED Contagion will help me earn more currency by breaking more legion mobs free off screen, but I still gotta make sure Im breaking the Generals free.

I feel like soemtimes I break them free by tapping them and sometimes I hit them hard and they dont break free so Im a little confused as to what the mechanic is exactly.

Anyway, grateful for any thoughts on the matter!
This build destroys legion. 90% of the time I breakout every single mob, generals included.
If you want to make a build that ONLY does legion, I'd recommend usgin a carcass jack, a bit more AOE on the tree, and MAYYYYBE the amplifier shield.

If you want to also kill bosses/clear maps easily, this is still a good thread to follow, as is a ViN assassin (though it's pretty expensive atm). For only legion, the best builds is ViN pathfinder, it's just stupid. Doesn't do anything else tho...

But anyways. didn't have problems breaking legions yet, maybe I'll have some in t19 maps? I doubt it.
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 23, 2020, 4:17:28 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info