[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Meikser wrote:
Hi,

I have posted in this thread before regarding upgrades, i feel my gear has gotten alot better now and sitting on around 550k dps. Saving up for the helmet craft now since i will gain 16% dps on that according to PoB.
I also got aspect of the spider who helped alot. Im cruising through red maps and have dont awakener at lvl 7.

If you inspect my gear what else do i need to upgrade first? I need better rings i know but need to figure out the resists on other gear i guess?

Tnx again for the great guide.

550k tooltip dps right? If you only have 550k pob shaper dps overall with that gear, you probably forgot to check a few things in pob ^^'
Speaking of tooltip, I'm now at 800k+ tooltip while clearing (witchfire, infusion and frenzies up), 617k in hideout. My gear is starting to be pretty minmaxed, so that should give you an idea of how much more you can expect (I still need watcher's eye tho, I sould reach 880k).

Your helm is an "easy" spot to upgrade, since you can just craft one and equip it once you have it. You might get some lucky resists on there that makes the next upgrades easier, so I'd do that first.
Then, maybe try to aim for 100+res on your boots. Yours are alright, but you can probably achieve slightly better. They'll make switching rings easier for sure, since you'll have way less strain on your elemental resistances. Speaking of rings, you could probably get temple rings. They are especially strong with catalysts, 90 flat and 6% increased life on a ring is bonkers.

Otherwise, pretty nice gear I must say. F for the bow slam.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
Meikser wrote:
Hi,

I have posted in this thread before regarding upgrades, i feel my gear has gotten alot better now and sitting on around 550k dps. Saving up for the helmet craft now since i will gain 16% dps on that according to PoB.
I also got aspect of the spider who helped alot. Im cruising through red maps and have dont awakener at lvl 7.

If you inspect my gear what else do i need to upgrade first? I need better rings i know but need to figure out the resists on other gear i guess?

Tnx again for the great guide.

550k tooltip dps right? If you only have 550k pob shaper dps overall with that gear, you probably forgot to check a few things in pob ^^'
Speaking of tooltip, I'm now at 800k+ tooltip while clearing (witchfire, infusion and frenzies up), 617k in hideout. My gear is starting to be pretty minmaxed, so that should give you an idea of how much more you can expect (I still need watcher's eye tho, I sould reach 880k).

Your helm is an "easy" spot to upgrade, since you can just craft one and equip it once you have it. You might get some lucky resists on there that makes the next upgrades easier, so I'd do that first.
Then, maybe try to aim for 100+res on your boots. Yours are alright, but you can probably achieve slightly better. They'll make switching rings easier for sure, since you'll have way less strain on your elemental resistances. Speaking of rings, you could probably get temple rings. They are especially strong with catalysts, 90 flat and 6% increased life on a ring is bonkers.

Otherwise, pretty nice gear I must say. F for the bow slam.

Tnx for the quick reply yeah i will try that.. Looking for a base now, the cheapest hubris with 40% ED dmg is 9ex, is this correct? Whats the maximum to pay for that?
"
Meikser wrote:

Tnx for the quick reply yeah i will try that.. Looking for a base now, the cheapest hubris with 40% ED dmg is 9ex, is this correct? Whats the maximum to pay for that?

Seems about right. I paid 8.5 for mine, was below market.
It's better if no influence and >= lvl84, but the most important is the enchant.
hey my melding doesnt transform to winddancer when putting in the jewel do i have to respec points first or something ?
"
rhsok wrote:
hey my melding doesnt transform to winddancer when putting in the jewel do i have to respec points first or something ?

Look a bit closer ^^'
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 21, 2020, 1:59:07 PM
Hey guys.
Having so much fun with the build.

Just wanted to share my RIPped ED bow with you

Thats what you get for being an idiot. Never do such a besatcrafts boys ;(
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
rhsok wrote:

Look a bit closer ^^'

i dont get it :(
pain attunement transforms to second sight
"
rhsok wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:
"
rhsok wrote:

Look a bit closer ^^'

i dont get it :(
pain attunement transforms to second sight

The Brutal Restraint needs to be inhabited by Deshret not Asenath or Nasima ^^

GL HF

The Brutal Restraint needs to be inhabited by Deshret not Asenath or Nasima ^^

GL HF[/quote]
fuck, thanks now i know
Hey everyone i started this league with this beauty build. It was an incredible experience with first time ed character. And after the third try finally i got the last piece of my gear Hyrri's Ire with increased damage implict. Gonna post all of my gear below. I think im done with the league. Lastly i will run some labs to get the enchants for the gloves and boots. Thank you again for the build. Love ya Darkxell.

Spoiler
GEAR

slammed crusader orbs for the rings got one of them t1 spell damage but the other one is shitty

slammed crusader orb for the belt aswell for the increased Spell Damage during any Flask Effect or % increased Energy Shield Recovery rate but i got shitty role aswell.

after all its hard to go 40 for me cuz i didnt do to much delve and hard to hit 100 level for me but it was pretty easy run to 36.
Last edited by PeakyBlunder on Jan 21, 2020, 7:42:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info