[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Been trying a similar defensive setup on a burning arrow with Xoph's Nurture. I'm thinking about swapping over to a cold dot version. Would I be able to use similar gear just swapping chaos dot for cold? I assume it wouldn't be too much different.
"
Been trying a similar defensive setup on a burning arrow with Xoph's Nurture. I'm thinking about swapping over to a cold dot version. Would I be able to use similar gear just swapping chaos dot for cold? I assume it wouldn't be too much different.

Kinda, and not really. This setup relies on ED to get life back, it'll feel super clunky to only have a flask to sustain life.
If you want to go tanky, there's plenty of other ways, I wouldn't play a cold dot this way. Imo the best way to achieve insane tankyness and great deeps right now is indigon+agnostic, it would probably work very well with cold dots.
But it pretty much has nothing to do with this guide anymore then ^^
Especially if you play on Xbox. From the feedback I had, this thread is really focused on the PC market. There's a few really difficult pieces to aquire on console, and while they are not mandatory they are the reason people follow a guide anyways: knowing what to upgrade/aim for.

I can't see your profile so Can't say for sure tho, maybe you somehow have the gar and tweaks to make this work...
In any ways, good luck! :p
I think you should be able to see them now... I'm by no means going into the highest of endgame, but I've cleared up to tier 14 maps fairly reliably. Just unlocked the meta crafting mods, so that's what I'm currently working towards.
...that's it, I give up.

This one was particularly unlucky to craft, costing over 3000 alts and 9 annuls since I kept annulling off the chaos DoT

Cost me 15ex all up to make including the redeemer's orb where I FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW HIT BLIND

"
Shaddolf wrote:
...that's it, I give up.

This one was particularly unlucky to craft, costing over 3000 alts and 9 annuls since I kept annulling off the chaos DoT

Cost me 15ex all up to make including the redeemer's orb where I FOR THE THIRD TIME IN A ROW HIT BLIND
This is a serious case of BLIND LUCK. xD
"
Shaddolf wrote:
I'd be looking at picking up a bow.

Here is a search link for what you want, the cheapest at time of posting is 4.2ex but there were a few hovering at 3ex a couple of days ago. Just need to find someone keen to sell who is upgrading.

https://poeapp.com/search/Metamorph/9Ppsga

I was planning to skip to endgame bow directly (the 10 ex one) -maybe after upgrading to a 6link Cane since dmg felt ok but now im not so sure, do you think the bow is a big upgrade from the Cane?

Another question is what to do once my gems hit 20, should I corrupt and try for 21s or should I do the 20 quality thing first and re-level to 20?What do you think?
"
Noxcydeo wrote:

Another question is what to do once my gems hit 20, should I corrupt and try for 21s or should I do the 20 quality thing first and re-level to 20?What do you think?

Quality thing to 20% and then corrupt once they are 20/20
"
Shaddolf wrote:

Mate that's rough ><
Luck is indeed turning it seems... To be fair at least the rest of your gear is really good and you got lucky on it. The only piece I'm not too sold on is the belt, but it ain't bad either.
At least you didn't brick your char ^^' Maybe vaal the bow to get onslaught support instead? XD Idk at this point...

Edit: how do you have enough mana for aspect of the spider? Doen't intensify and Inc AOE increase the mana cost?
Last edited by Darkxellmc on Jan 21, 2020, 4:11:33 AM
Aspect of the spider isn't affected by any gems. The gems aren't linked to it so has no effect.

Also I need the strength on my belt as I don't use a str gem which is why I'm a bit more limited in that slot.

Also I did Vaal my 20/20 flame dash and malevolence today and hit 21/20 on both so lady luck giveth and taketh. Bought the last awakened gem for blight setup too.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 21, 2020, 5:53:48 AM
Hi,

I have posted in this thread before regarding upgrades, i feel my gear has gotten alot better now and sitting on around 550k dps. Saving up for the helmet craft now since i will gain 16% dps on that according to PoB.
I also got aspect of the spider who helped alot. Im cruising through red maps and have dont awakener at lvl 7.

If you inspect my gear what else do i need to upgrade first? I need better rings i know but need to figure out the resists on other gear i guess?

Tnx again for the great guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info