[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shaddolf wrote:
Hrm sure is hard, if not currently impossible, to buy a 1% Max res hyrri's. Vaal chance so low that I can't justify buying them up to Vaal myself either.

I've got the decent roll with 6% life that needs colours and links, but it's so expensive to do that it doesn't seem a good investment without a better base.

Fallen back to a trusty 20c restless ward in the meantime haha

Flexing times OwO
Spoiler
Link the same in league and I'll be impressed :P

Just bought this for 10ex

Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 26, 2020, 8:38:58 PM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Link the same in league and I'll be impressed :P

Just bought this for 10ex

You didn't say which league :p
Anywyas, joke aside, nice armor ^^ The 180% roll kinda makes me cringe, but it's probably better than just the es... right?
Yeah I was saddened by the roll but the price seemed good. Remember I didn't even have a Hyrris at the time! Will keep an eye out for a better rolled one, or will buy one uncorrupted if I get another temple maybe...

There is only one better Hyrris for sale at all, looking at non-online people too. It is unpriced and also has life % implicit so probably worth more than my character.
Last edited by Shaddolf on Jan 27, 2020, 4:08:28 AM
"
Shaddolf wrote:
Yeah I was saddened by the roll but the price seemed good. Remember I didn't even have a Hyrris at the time! Will keep an eye out for a better rolled one, or will buy one uncorrupted if I get another temple maybe...

There is only one better Hyrris for sale at all, looking at non-online people too. It is unpriced and also has life % implicit so probably worth more than my character.

To be fair... there's 18 corruptions possible, and afaik all have the same weighting.

If you vaal good roll hyrri's, you should be looking at ~50c per try, and you have 1/72 chance of hitting it. That's 24Ex average, but you get a large cut back on since statisticly, you'll get a 40-50% damage one too.

If you doublecorrupt, it'll cost you 2.3ex per try. You get roughly 1/35 chance to hit it, so it'll cost you 80.5Ex on average to hit it (and a lot of time)...

Both scenarios actually seem profitable, since you'll make HARD bank on the other goods implicits. Maybe it's time to get the vaaling going ^^

Hello there, very nice guide!

I made an attempt at crafting this leauge and so far I have got to this point.

Can I continue using your craftin guide or do I need to remove the cold damage with an orb of anullment?
Last edited by DanielvonGraven on Jan 27, 2020, 4:54:39 AM
You will have to annul, since that is a prefix and you won't be able to fit the necessary crafts on it otherwise.
i also have cool hurri's xD
"
Shaddolf wrote:
You will have to annul, since that is a prefix and you won't be able to fit the necessary crafts on it otherwise.

Ok, thanks!
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

"
Grepsd wrote:

What to upgrade now ? my ST damage still seem to be a bit lacking.

(...)

My tree somewhat differs from yours, i could'nt make it work with eldritch batery and MoM, it felt less tanky

i'm open to suggestions !

Thanks again for the great guide

A good hubris circlet would be slightly less life, but way more ES and about 15% more damage overall (the -9 chaos mod is really strong).
Also, EB+MoM allows you to pick up aspect of the spider for another 7% more dps.
I don't really know why EB+MoM doesn't work for you, do you have about 2500 es? Can't really tell without opening PoB, and I can't open a PoB for everyone here sadly ><
one last thing: your jewels are really meh.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/D6zJyGwH5
This is the absolute minimum I would settle for. At least get life and double damage. One of your jewel is a single damage mod, really should be replaced.

Now i'm using EB/MoM it's now working correctly and i'm not a lot less tanky, I still get OS by Sirus "DIE" beam if i derp.

I already have aspect of the spider on my belt.

My jewels shouldn't be that bad, you might have only looked at the bad one i'm using for the corrupted blood corruption, maybe.

A good hubris circlet seems to be less a dps upgrade than a +2 skill level amulet. I also need a watcher's eye, but it seem to be awefully expensive for a slight dps increase.

Is there a trick to have my exact dps on PoB ?

with my gear, PoB show something like 800k dps, but it "should" be more, maybe blight and wither arent taken in the calculation ?
Last edited by Grepsd on Jan 27, 2020, 7:34:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info