[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

No it was fixed
The 2% life mod is such a small thing that I wouldn't bother fracturing it tbh. Rather have crusader spell damage on my rings.
"
Shuggananas wrote:
No it was fixed
The 2% life mod is such a small thing that I wouldn't bother fracturing it tbh. Rather have crusader spell damage on my rings.

ye was wondering about temple boots :)
I think I'll settle on this for belt:
99 life
30% chaos damage (hunter)
20% damage (crafting bench)

35% spell damage during any flask (crusader)
Resistance
Resistance

Everything is easy if my awakener orb hit is bad. Chaos damage is the only chaos prefix, spell damage during flask is the only caster suffix.
Hello, guys! if I do not have money for enlighten 4, should I go with vertex mask and get diadem later, when I have enlighten? Thanks!
Diadem boosts enlighten too and gives 20% extra reduction. Diadem is just better even with enlighten 3.

That didn't take long:
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 9, 2020, 4:38:09 AM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Diadem boosts enlighten too and gives 20% extra reduction. Diadem is just better even with enlighten 3.

That didn't take long:

you must be the luckiest SSF player around lol.

I can't even imagine how you've managed to get all these awakener orbs and harvest crafts alone!
I'm at 15 sirus kills, got 3 awakener orbs total. 0 hunter/warlord/crusader orb though, but you can manage with add a random influence crafts

For crafts I broke the 10000 map tiers done yesterday, so just a lot of playing and using lucky flowers for crafts I need
"
Shuggananas wrote:
I'm at 15 sirus kills, got 3 awakener orbs total. 0 hunter/warlord/crusader orb though, but you can manage with add a random influence crafts

For crafts I broke the 10000 map tiers done yesterday, so just a lot of playing and using lucky flowers for crafts I need

I haven't even seed an influence tier 4 flower yet, or awakener orb - but i've had 2 speed augment crafts... so i guess it's just rng at it's finest :D
Adding an influence is a T3 seed craft, blisterlord
T4 seeds are for influence mods reroll which can be useful but not so much for us
so switched to devouring diadem cause it looks like it might be better than vertex.

What did you everyone do with the extra 4 skill points? i went into more ES is there somewhere better i could have gone?

Thanks,

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info