[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Shuggananas wrote:
Remove craft, aug chaos, then aug chaos again if you didn't hit chaos gems, your prefixes will be full
Remove cold res
If you want T1 chaos DOT:
Prefixes can't be changed
Remove chaos until you remove the dot, aug chaos to retry the dot, then repeat until you hit T1 dot
Once suffixes are ok, replace chaos leech with life if you have it

It may be a lot of money for 4 chaos dot multi though. I'd just aug chaos twice here and call it a day.

Yeah good call. Think I will get the chaos gems, life, remove cold for endurance charges craft and call it good. Can spend the money I would for T1 dot in better places. Thanks!
https://pastebin.com/Ers2ssUN

^My current state of this build, i've had some currency so i might've jumped head on into buying some expensive things, im at t14 and i just died 6 times to the ice conquerer vertina or whatever her name is, i have about 5 or 6 ex do deal with right now and idk what to upgrade, i have no idea how crafting works so im at a loss when it comes to that, if anyone is willing to help i'd appreciate it.
- Any tips, help on upgrades or whatever, please. :)
"

^My current state of this build, i've had some currency so i might've jumped head on into buying some expensive things, im at t14 and i just died 6 times to the ice conquerer vertina or whatever her name is, i have about 5 or 6 ex do deal with right now and idk what to upgrade, i have no idea how crafting works so im at a loss when it comes to that, if anyone is willing to help i'd appreciate it.

follow the what to uppgrade next chart, it really helped me
"

Get a proper amulet instead of carnage heart. Then anoint it.

Also no point using darkness enthroned if you don't have pog abyss jewels, i.e. t1 life roll and dot damage w/ 2-handed weapon, both of those on both jewels. Otherwise just use a normal belt, you're losing too much life, you're sub 4k. Same with the rare jewel - only 2 out of 4 useful stats and no % life? That's rly bad, you could try to harvest craft some.

Also reroll that iron skin flask, you have no armor, 62% increased effect of nothing is still nothing.

The bow is also messed up, did you actually spend an ex on crafting this? Remove projectile speed with harvest (because you can't really remove dex) and multimod it properly or just get a better bow. Imo the dex suffix isn't the end of the world, as long as it has t1 dot multi I'd just multimod it and keep it.

Remove pain attunement (not needed since 3.11, it was only needed before for wind dancer) and that dex point below coordination that's redundant and pick thick skin.

Oh, and buy a lvl 21 ED gem. Lvl 20 if broke.
I am absolutely loving this build - thank you for this amazing guide.

I am currently level 93 on HC with 5400 life and 2700 ES. I was curious what you all would think of dropping MoM and Eldrich Battery and running ES on Life? I feel like with close to 3k ES, I'm losing the effectiveness of Mom and Eldritch. if I dropped those, I could run Disc, and Malevolence with lvl3 Enlighten and still have enough mana for casting. Possibly run a mid level Clarity.

Thoughts?
Really loving this build. It is very satisfying watching things just die like dominos.

I am wondering, do I need to worry about endurance charges before I can get the craft for it?
Great league, this garden crafting is so easy xD.

This is my gear atm:

And im working on the helmet atm:
Hello guys, what's the best ring enchant for Blight with this build ?
Do you have a "special trick" for blights map or not ?
Build two minions tower near the pump for each roots coming out of the pump, then spam Cold+Light tower. Upgrade to flying minions, cage tower, arc tower.
Anoint either 25% arc tower dmg or 3 additional chains for arc towers.

Never lost a blight map with this.
"
matiasgil wrote:
Great league, this garden crafting is so easy xD.

This is my gear atm:

And im working on the helmet atm:

are you still able to make fractured items like that using the multimod craft to lock 3 suffixes and then remove the crafts to make it hop?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info