[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Chaos leech is worthless, just replace life with life and you'll hit flat life easily enough
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Chaos leech is worthless, just replace life with life and you'll hit flat life easily enough

Yea, I do have some of that craft stored. Why do you think chaos leech is worthless though? Because of inherent ED leech? Or cause it'll only work for the hit and not DoT? Just trying to understand :)
Last edited by Excalibour00 on Jul 8, 2020, 4:25:23 PM
The leech from ED is already VERY potent, 90+ life is just much better so we don't get one shot.
Can i put despair on my ring or it doesnt hit?
"
Excalibour00 wrote:
Why do you think chaos leech is worthless though?
Dots don't leech. They also don't crit. They also don't benefit from added damage to spells. So all these stats are first to remove.

ED "leech" isn't classified as leech, it counts as life regen. So for example "increased damage while leeching" shouldn't apply, but zealot's oath can.
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 8, 2020, 5:20:52 PM

Bahahaha
I'm not even gonna vaal it. Ridiculous.

i made this.. those lucky modifier are bull****
Last edited by Raotiz on Jul 8, 2020, 5:36:25 PM
Nice! Can't you just harvest craft an implicit on there?
Ok help me not mess this up here, how would you guys proceed? Lock suffixes and keep doing add/remove chaos until I hit chaos skill gems? Then craft life until I hit something good, then remove cold resist and craft either chaos damage or endurance charges?

Probably not worth it go for T1 dot multi?

Last edited by CuteMike4U on Jul 8, 2020, 5:38:24 PM
Remove craft, aug chaos, then aug chaos again if you didn't hit chaos gems, your prefixes will be full
Remove cold res
If you want T1 chaos DOT:
Prefixes can't be changed
Remove chaos until you remove the dot, aug chaos to retry the dot, then repeat until you hit T1 dot
Once suffixes are ok, replace chaos leech with life if you have it

It may be a lot of money for 4 chaos dot multi though. I'd just aug chaos twice here and call it a day.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 8, 2020, 5:43:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info