[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Should i craft "cannot be frozen" or more ES+evade on my boots? i don't think i need another res, i plan to use 1%res on 2% quality which can help me to cover up if necessary

(WIP on the mspeed, keep failing high rolls)

Also you can get something like this for 1ex

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Harvest/rGQWMkziQ
bought a t1 life @ 1ex comes with non-tag mods but you can always use reforge keep all prefix craft (make sure to have 3 prefix so you dont accidently forge a non-tag prefix)

Aug caster = 25% spell dmg (only 1 caster mod)
Aug def = pretty decent chance
Aug any high tier element = you can always swap the ele types
craft +1 minimum endurance (if you have that craft, dont be like me... no luck on unveilings)
Last edited by ktankw on Jul 9, 2020, 2:59:59 PM
Hit 6 life with a replace life
Then got this without target divines lol
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 9, 2020, 4:39:19 PM
Hello,

May i ask how am i supposed to move from here
? The ilvl of the ammy is 84 and i am trying to use "augment a magic or rare item with a random fire blah blah" so i can use then "Remove a random fire blah blah". but i keep getting the message tha titems has no space for more mods.
Augment doesn't upgrade rarity so you need a risky regal here.

edit:
Added tags to modifiers that previously did not have them.
This is worrying, may be a nerf to some crafts we can do for the build
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 9, 2020, 5:10:58 PM
"
Shuggananas wrote:
Augment doesn't upgrade rarity so you need a risky regal here.

edit:
Added tags to modifiers that previously did not have them.
This is worrying, may be a nerf to some crafts we can do for the build

Not the ammy?! Was going to craft me one on Saturday.....
"
Added tags to modifiers that previously did not have them. (This is only small fixes in places they were clearly inconsistent with existing mod tags)

This is very worrying, as I fully expect the chaos dot multi mods to gain the caster tag (it's very inconsistent that they don't).

This shouldn't make crafts impossible, but make sure to triple check your mod pools.
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

This is very worrying, as I fully expect the chaos dot multi mods to gain the caster tag (it's very inconsistent that they don't).
Why would it get a caster tag when there are non-spell based sources of chaos damage. :/

Anyway sorry for trash tier example but that's how the "mods" look in game atm.

No idea if there are any "hidden" ones, for example str and int on my gear has no tag, there's no "attribute" tag.

P.S. Also +2 to bow gems has only gem level tag, not attack, so I imagine you still can't remove it with remove attack for bow crafting purposes, every other prefix should be attack (except +1 gems that is desired).
Last edited by Viktranka on Jul 9, 2020, 6:54:59 PM
They only added tags for things you can modify with harvest I suppose, which would make sense
Or anything delve/harvest related at least. There is no attribute fossil, but there are bleed, poison fossils etc
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Darkxellmc wrote:

Why would it get a caster tag when there are non-spell based sources of chaos damage. :/

[...]

P.S. Also +2 to bow gems has only gem level tag, not attack, so I imagine you still can't remove it with remove attack for bow crafting purposes, every other prefix should be attack (except +1 gems that is desired).

Meta mods don't use the same mod type pool anyways, there's no change there.
Glad to see chaos dot is not caster for some weird ass reason. I thought it would be is because fire/cold dot multi in the game is caster. Fire and cold are caster modifiers, even tho fire multi is mostly used by attack ignite builds (don't rf me, it's not even a spell either).

I guess dodge is still not a defence modifier, either? Yikes...
Basically the patch is that now all tags are the same, there's no distinction with metamod tags. Which means that the things that were meta mod tag only before (like +X to bow gems) are now merged so bow gems is now attack tag period

I don't think it impacts us.
Last edited by Shuggananas on Jul 9, 2020, 7:22:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info