[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

Hey guys, just getting to maps. Have a cane of unraveling, kintsugi, and vertex. I'm only looking at 1477 ES when using Discipline. Should I be worried? When and where will that last 500 come from? I know he said don't do MOM until 2000. Just curious.

Thanks
Your Hyrri’s ire body armory will give a large amount of flat ES when you get it. Just be sure to get one with a >200% evasion rating roll

what can I improve defensively? when I do t15s t16s some random shit just sometimes one-shot me. thx

Simulacrum drop.
Annul? Craft like this?

This build has been quite strong for me this league and really enjoying it.

This is my current gear.
I've beaten Sirus(A4) and Wave 20 of the Simulacrum so far.

It was an intense fight (Finished on no portals left) for the Simulacrum though and highly recommend getting more damage, I haven't finished crafting my Bow yet (Need +2 skill mod on my crafting bench still) which I believe will make it much easier.

Video (20 mins mark is the Kosis Fight)
Spoiler
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VTqeR8d1A4g

Mainly posting just to show what you can do even without perfect gear with this build.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"
unname26 wrote:

what can I improve defensively? when I do t15s t16s some random shit just sometimes one-shot me. thx

Get +1 minimum Endurance charges on your rings/amulet that'll help a bit.
Last edited by Crazdd on Apr 27, 2020, 3:02:57 AM
"
ljoborges wrote:

Simulacrum drop.
Annul? Craft like this?

Yep, seems to be the only thing you can do really. it's "fine" if there's an unwanted suffix, but you only want one maximum, since the crafts take up 2 prefixes and one suffix.
Annul, and if it bricks, vendor.
"
Which awakened gems can this build make use of?

Awakened Swift afflication should be your first choice.
Then void manipulation and controlled destruction, that’s it.

Damage really starts to ramp up when you start using awakened gems in your bow.
Currently have an Awakened Swift affliction at lvl 3 (6); Controlled Destruction 2 (5) and Void Manipulation 4 (7).
Looking forward to seeing what its like when i get them to 5, and hopefully corrupt to 6.

Also using an awakened Increased AOE, because it was super cheap, so why not. Currently rolling temples to make a 21/23 Efiiciacy.
I was checking POB a couple days ago and corrupting the awakened gems didn't add any damage. I think it's because awakened gems only increase their values every couple levels after level 5, and from 8 to 9 there wasn't any increase.
"
LittleShorkan wrote:
I was checking POB a couple days ago and corrupting the awakened gems didn't add any damage. I think it's because awakened gems only increase their values every couple levels after level 5, and from 8 to 9 there wasn't any increase.

yep, seems your right swift afliction does 50% dot at lvl 6/7 and 51% at 8/9, void doing 45% then 46% at 8/9 etc.

I suppose theres always the chance of getting 21/23% from Doriyanis, but I dont think the risk of getting 3% boost is worth the risk of going to 5/10% on the gem.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info