[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
arelil wrote:
"
Anyone looked at using the "10% increased Spell Damage" large cluster to generate Arcane Surge?

2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
- 5% cast speed while channeling, 20% inc channeling damage, gain arcane surge after channeling 1 second
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Heroism
- 30% increased effect of arcane surge, 10% chance to gain arcane surge when you hit a unique enemy
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
- 40% increased damage while leeching, 0.3% of spell damage leeches

Taken all together, this means you will have a lvl 7 arcane surge up when bossing. ED will do 6% more damage and Blight will do 9% more damage over the arelil 2 cluster setup. Here's the PoB (note you have to turn on/off arcane surge in the skills section when you switch trees since PoB doesn't understand the cluster mods that are granting it).

https://pastebin.com/pgjVidPh
The % increased spell damage ones (which grant arcane surge) have less consistent damage, but higher peaks when arcane surge is up. If you instead run %increased chaos damage, you're at about 75% of the value, but it's "always on". Due to that ease-of-use I just opted to go that way. Also, Im pretty sure the arcane surge you get from it is level 1, not level 7. From my testing I did a few weeks back, I also dont think you can reset arcane surge until it expires, which is kind of annoying.
By taking Arcane Heroism, the effect of Arcane Surge is increased 30%. So the lvl 1 Arcane Surge granted by Arcane Adept gives 10% more damage plus 30% = 13% more damage, which is equivalent to a lvl 7 Arcane Surge skill. Oh and channeling another second restarts the buff timer.

At this point, I'm desperate for single target damage. Having 75% of the dps up all the time isn't worth much since everything but unique mobs die almost instantly. Where I need more dps is when I'm using blight.
Last edited by kevinbrightblade on Apr 24, 2020, 10:47:03 PM
"
The downside of putting F&S in there is that I'd have to buy the helmet again with 3B/1R sockets

Just use chromatic orbs.

"
I probably didn't explain very well about the Enlighten gem - the auras add up to 110% mana reserved, the gem (lvl 3) reduces it by 8% so that's still 102% reserved?
Vertex gives +1 to socketed gems so enlighten 3 will have power of enlighten 4 with the bonus.

What else can I socket in this chest to get it working? Also, are the gems supposed to be a certain level for CWDT to work with all of them?
After enjoying this build SOOOOOO much (ty for this amazing guide) I'm selling all my stuff, if somebody is interested whisp me or Pm me

Also jewels: Malevolence Watcher's Eye, trascendence mind, brutal restraint and green nightmare.
Last edited by Warsong87 on Apr 25, 2020, 4:56:09 AM
when i use the brutal restraint gem it doesnt give me the node you said, it gives me secon sight instead :/ whats that about?
"
MODUSFUGIT wrote:
when i use the brutal restraint gem it doesnt give me the node you said, it gives me secon sight instead :/ whats that about?

It needs to be a "deshret" gem
"
Zoesan wrote:
"
MODUSFUGIT wrote:

It needs to be a "deshret" gem

oof, thanks
"
arelil wrote:

Drop soul strike, get a + life + double DoT quiver, get a malevolence DoT watchers eye, get 2x large cluster jewels (8 socket) + 4 medium cluster jewels (4 or 5 socket), in the medium jewels, socket solid +DPS + life normal jewels in 2 of the 4 mediums. In other two have your watchers eye + your No Witnesses small. Catalysts on all jewelry - definitely wouldnt use the + attributes catalyst on amulet as its doing nothing. Would go with a +life catalyst. Your topaz ring is 'ok' but with the level of your other gear Im sure you could get something better. Blessed orb your amulet for +16 to all stats (lol).

edit: cant tell if you have an open affix on your hubris. If its a suffix, could craft aspect of the spider on it. If its a prefix might as well just exalt slam it and pray to RNG gods for something good ha.

What is funny, I changed

for:

...and I dropped from 790 to 750k :D. Probably critical strike drop caused it, but I wasn't aware it was so important :(

...or not. Seem like with old quiver I hav 6xx k dps, not 790 - no idea why it showed 790 at one time yesterday. Lol :D
Last edited by Pogro on Apr 25, 2020, 7:59:40 AM
"
Pogro wrote:
"
arelil wrote:

Drop soul strike, get a + life + double DoT quiver, get a malevolence DoT watchers eye, get 2x large cluster jewels (8 socket) + 4 medium cluster jewels (4 or 5 socket), in the medium jewels, socket solid +DPS + life normal jewels in 2 of the 4 mediums. In other two have your watchers eye + your No Witnesses small. Catalysts on all jewelry - definitely wouldnt use the + attributes catalyst on amulet as its doing nothing. Would go with a +life catalyst. Your topaz ring is 'ok' but with the level of your other gear Im sure you could get something better. Blessed orb your amulet for +16 to all stats (lol).

edit: cant tell if you have an open affix on your hubris. If its a suffix, could craft aspect of the spider on it. If its a prefix might as well just exalt slam it and pray to RNG gods for something good ha.

What is funny, I changed
Unavailable

for:
Unavailable

...and I dropped from 790 to 750k :D. Probably critical strike drop caused it, but I wasn't aware it was so important :(

...or not. Seem like with old quiver I hav 6xx k dps, not 790 - no idea why it showed 790 at one time yesterday. Lol :D

Forget crit.. you don’t deal crit damage with this build
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Hello guys,

First of all, thanks for the build, I'm really enjoying it and feel the progression, feels good :D

Icouldn't resist to show you what I gambled this morning, seems pretty good in term of dps increase !

Have a good one, Exiles !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info