[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Pogro wrote:
"
arelil wrote:

Drop soul strike, get a + life + double DoT quiver, get a malevolence DoT watchers eye, get 2x large cluster jewels (8 socket) + 4 medium cluster jewels (4 or 5 socket), in the medium jewels, socket solid +DPS + life normal jewels in 2 of the 4 mediums. In other two have your watchers eye + your No Witnesses small. Catalysts on all jewelry - definitely wouldnt use the + attributes catalyst on amulet as its doing nothing. Would go with a +life catalyst. Your topaz ring is 'ok' but with the level of your other gear Im sure you could get something better. Blessed orb your amulet for +16 to all stats (lol).

edit: cant tell if you have an open affix on your hubris. If its a suffix, could craft aspect of the spider on it. If its a prefix might as well just exalt slam it and pray to RNG gods for something good ha.

What is funny, I changed

for:

...and I dropped from 790 to 750k :D. Probably critical strike drop caused it, but I wasn't aware it was so important :(

...or not. Seem like with old quiver I hav 6xx k dps, not 790 - no idea why it showed 790 at one time yesterday. Lol :D

You may not be looking at the right numbers tbh. This build neither crits nor attacks, so none of the offensive stats given by Soul Strike are taken into consideration for DPS at all. The only thing I can think is that your dex is somehow very low to the point that removing the 30 dex from the soul strike quiver makes another piece of your gear become unequippable. In general though, the only tooltip # that really matters for our build is damage over time. That can be found by hovering your mouse over the Essence Drain spell icon in the bottom right of your screen and looking at the "Deals X Chaos Damage Per Second" line.
"
Vomit4D wrote:

What else can I socket in this chest to get it working? Also, are the gems supposed to be a certain level for CWDT to work with all of them?

Look your CWDT, currently it says "supports gems requiring lvl 44 or less", other gems need to match that.

Atm you have:
stone golem req. 66
steelskin req. 44 (should work)
spirit offering req. 70
enfeeble req. 72

So yes, outside of steelskin all the rest you'd have to self cast they won't work with current cwdt.

Any ideas how I can add the conqueror mod onto this? It already has an influence; I'm afraid I don't understand how that part works. Am I just SOL?
Trying to figure out what chase item to go for next as I grind out last few challenges. Got my helm enchanted finally running the dark-shrine one.

Cleared all content with the build, but always nice to have something to aim for.

Atm, am just grinding up all my awakened gems to 5 i guesss. crafted a +1 to chaos gem / 16% chaos damage amulet, but switched back to my first crafted one as it felt better.

Missed out on the +1 on this one which would have been so nice.

"
Siruy wrote:
Unavailable

Any ideas how I can add the conqueror mod onto this? It already has an influence; I'm afraid I don't understand how that part works. Am I just SOL?

You can't add another influenced without altering the craft on the bow using an awakener orb. So only choice is leave as is, or normal exalt slam if you want another affix.
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
Viktranka wrote:
"
Vomit4D wrote:

What else can I socket in this chest to get it working? Also, are the gems supposed to be a certain level for CWDT to work with all of them?

Look your CWDT, currently it says "supports gems requiring lvl 44 or less", other gems need to match that.

Atm you have:
stone golem req. 66
steelskin req. 44 (should work)
spirit offering req. 70
enfeeble req. 72

So yes, outside of steelskin all the rest you'd have to self cast they won't work with current cwdt.

Oh, thats my fault for not having enough strength which i have now fixed. Is there another blue gem or red to put in the chest piece for a 6L that doesn't require manareserving?
Hi :)
Build looks cool, think i'll give it a go :)

Last edited by yevgi on Apr 26, 2020, 5:52:12 AM
"
Anyone looked at using the "10% increased Spell Damage" large cluster to generate Arcane Surge?

2 Added Passive Skills are Jewel Sockets
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Adept
- 5% cast speed while channeling, 20% inc channeling damage, gain arcane surge after channeling 1 second
1 Added Passive Skill is Arcane Heroism
- 30% increased effect of arcane surge, 10% chance to gain arcane surge when you hit a unique enemy
1 Added Passive Skill is Essence Rush
- 40% increased damage while leeching, 0.3% of spell damage leeches

Taken all together, this means you will have a lvl 7 arcane surge up when bossing. ED will do 6% more damage and Blight will do 9% more damage over the arelil 2 cluster setup. Here's the PoB (note you have to turn on/off arcane surge in the skills section when you switch trees since PoB doesn't understand the cluster mods that are granting it).

https://pastebin.com/pgjVidPh

Following your ideas I take a look to the notable passives on large clusters.

I was having the same issue with single target damage. Having to dodge every attack for a while because it was a bit slow to kill bosses.

At large cluster jewels with chaos damage we can found the following notable passives:

Unwaveringly Evil

30% incrased chaos damage
Chaos skills ignore interruption from stuns

Unspeakable Gifts

Enemies you Kill have a 10% chance to Explode, dealing a quarter of their maximum Life as Chaos Damage

Wicked Pall

35% increased Chaos Damage
20% increased Skill Effect Duration

I dropped Green Nightmare and Survivalist node because the interaction with phase run and bought that large cluster with 2 jewel sockets (the price is around 2-3ex) where i can place the watcher eye.

Now I feel faster and stronger killing bosses and i'm enjoying the sinergy that Unspeakable Gifts gives on map clearing.

Hope that info can help someone. Thanks for your tips Kevin!
Well, I finally reached 40/40 and I'm done with league. This build was fun, I was running a MF version the last 2 weeks, just with the bow, helm and gloves and 50% increased qty. Since mobs died before hitting me, I was fine.

I did almost everything, even Sirus Awk8 deathless. The only thing I had trouble with was Uber elder, I feel that I lacked some damage before too many pools were on the floor.
I took my time and crafted almost everything except for the warlord ring. I still was looking to upgrade my quiver and recraft my helmet for more ES , and try the +1 gems and chaos DOT multi on the amulet, but... too tired at this point.
I dropped the Green nightmare and put a large+medium+small jewel. Felt my build more consistent like that.

Thanks to Darkxellmc :D
Which awakened gems can this build make use of?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info