[Outdated] Ultimate EDTrickster [2M dps - UNKILLABLE]

"
Wouldn’t a Redeemer slam on the boots be better to have the Temple dodge mod + Redeemer Dodge than Hunter slam for desecrated ground?

You can't conq. slam an influenced pair of boots. That is the purpose of the Awakener Orb, which completely rerolls an item.
So... this has probably been asked before, and might be worth adding to the FAQ, but is there a reason not to put a LVL4 Enlighten in a Vertex Helm?

Your guide specifically says to use a level 3 there. Just wondering if a level 4 is a bad choice .
Last edited by seanmcg182 on Apr 29, 2020, 1:51:25 AM
"
seanmcg182 wrote:
So... this has probably been asked before, and might be worth adding to the FAQ, but is there a reason not to put a LVL4 Enlighten in a Vertex Helm?

A level 4 enlighten just future-proofs your build a bit (it's required if you want to upgrade to a rare helm with -9% chaos res)... but if you're sticking with the vertex, level 3 is just fine and much less expensive.

Last edited by joshagarrado on Apr 29, 2020, 2:17:15 AM
Does pierce adversely affect Essence Drain in any way? I would think not, but I picked up
and wanted to make sure.
"
On Your Knees wrote:
"
Wouldn’t a Redeemer slam on the boots be better to have the Temple dodge mod + Redeemer Dodge than Hunter slam for desecrated ground?

You can't conq. slam an influenced pair of boots. That is the purpose of the Awakener Orb, which completely rerolls an item.

I don’t want to slam conq influenced boots..
My question is if non influenced boots with the Temple MS/dodge mod will be better with an redeemer slam, because you can get spell or attack dodge as a suffix.
A Hunter slam for the desecrated ground mod doesn‘t seem too useful for me.
Last edited by diCastro90 on Apr 29, 2020, 4:02:28 AM
"
On Your Knees wrote:
"

Redeemer dodge is a suffix, hunter "good" mods are prefixes. We're already pretty full on suffixes if we're trying to get 100+ res...
But yeah, you can get redeemer dodge on temple boots, up to 16% dodge. Good luck doing so ^^

"
Heyitspars wrote:
Does pierce adversely affect Essence Drain in any way? I would think not, but I picked up
and wanted to make sure.

Nah it's fine. That's a pretty good quiver!

Ty for build, got my 36 today:)

Anything i can upgrade? getting 1 shot in t14+ maps sometimes
I've got about all I can think of on the build. Im just wondering if there's anything to better this build besides passive skill points. Maybe a different / rare quiver or something.
"
Vomit4D wrote:
I've got about all I can think of on the build. Im just wondering if there's anything to better this build besides passive skill points. Maybe a different / rare quiver or something.

- An amulet with life would go a long way ^^ But it's difficult to craft.
- You should divine that watcher's eye
- Indeed, a rare quiver would be better now
- quality your utility gems a bit. 40% totem placement speed is no joke. You'll also get contagion AOE and cast speed, movement speed and a bit of damage. You can vendor level 1 gems with a gcp yo get a 20%quality gem.
- 28% quality your hyrri's (or 30 if you don't mind corrupting it with beastcrafting).
- Do you have enough currency to craft a good hubris? This could be a big damage gain!

Otherwise no, I don't see many obvious upgrades besides levels. Getting to 96 would mean a bit more life, 97 is a jewel socket, that's huge.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info