Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

0.9.8c Patch Notes

"
Pyaray wrote:
money is money CC Or PP

True - but whats youre point?

GGG isnt in europe, so (i think) i have to use a CC even if i use PP.

If they only these 2 methods i cant shop anything. Thats why asked about payment-methods.
Last edited by Kongh0815 on Apr 4, 2012, 7:05:41 PM
"
Dobster wrote:
Thanks for the reply. This is more my issue with the model. Is purchasing a bigger stash purely cosmetic? I fear it is not. Where does it go next?

I agree that stash tabs are pretty borderline, but once we realised that people can just make extra free accounts to get unlimited stash space (with a heap of annoying drawbacks), we were okay with it. It's not buying power.

"
Dobster wrote:

If you said that paying money would directly help with a new class then I would be right there :)

Maybe what I'm trying to say is just tell me where the money goes and I'm in.

I will make sure to personally put your money towards making the sixth class more awesome.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
People who are wondering about credit card payments, you can use your bank account to add money to Paypal.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
is it just me or does this keep getting better and better? :D
"
myhrna wrote:
is it just me or does this keep getting better and better? :D

It will only get better when we can finally play and purchase kiwis and whatnot.
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Dobster wrote:

he just did, they cant make the game for free...thus, the money goes to help continue the development of the game.

Well not really, you kind of missed my point ;)

There are things in the beta manifesto that have been talked about for a long time now and still not included in this latest patch but we now have a cash shop in a beta for pets and stash perks.

Yes you could say I would be indirectly paying for future development but there are things I would love to pay towards direclty.
Anticipation is killing me! Argh!
Vengeance of the Fallen
"
Chris wrote:
I will make sure to personally put your money towards making the sixth class more awesome.

Awww crap, my rant is over lol

*runs off to buy a kiwi and huge stash*
dropped it as well :)

so happy for the stash, i was too lazy to use alts as mules but i was getting close before the wipe!
~SotW HC Guild~

Last edited by scorpitron on Apr 4, 2012, 7:22:54 PM
"
Dobster wrote:
"
scorpitron wrote:
"
Dobster wrote:

he just did, they cant make the game for free...thus, the money goes to help continue the development of the game.

Well not really, you kind of missed my point ;)

There are things in the beta manifesto that have been talked about for a long time now and still not included in this latest patch but we now have a cash shop in a beta for pets and stash perks.

Yes you could say I would be indirectly paying for future development but there are things I would love to pay towards direclty.

Well, I made a suggestion you might find interesting Here
I put some random unnecessary stuff as intro. Read the bold text.
╔═════════════════════╗
╟── ME LIKES THIS GAME! ──╢
╚══╤═══════════════╤══╝

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info