0.9.8c Patch Notes

A Kiwi is a small bird yes but in this sence it is the nickname used internationally for people from New Zealand
so you are buying a New Zealand pet...Probably a mauri who can't play rugby very well
Last edited by Cityzen_Payne on Apr 4, 2012, 7:38:56 PM
"
Dobster wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
I will make sure to personally put your money towards making the sixth class more awesome.

Awww crap, my rant is over lol

*runs off to buy a kiwi and huge stash*

Known Dobs for years. He has a valid point "Path"

Jet wants a puppy.
Here we GO!
"
Cityzen_Payne wrote:
A Kiwi is a small bird yes but in this sence it is the nickname used internationally for people from New Zealand
so you are buying a New Zealand pet...Probably a mauri who can't play rugby very well

Maori...
-----------------

so where do i put my money?
i see theyre still testing the store
Last edited by Simplexcity on Apr 4, 2012, 8:08:58 PM
Tested... Golden ;)

Purchasing from the cash shop crashed my client.exe. This happened when the purchase completed and the credits were given.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
with mastercard i have "405 Not Allowed" :(

ps: no it's good ^^
Last edited by Pyaray on Apr 4, 2012, 8:33:23 PM
Yeah, i got the same 405 Not Allowed.. but seems like the payment still went through..
Last edited by Eirikh91 on Apr 4, 2012, 8:33:51 PM
I'm a bird enthusiast and the kiwi being the first pet ever in poe has made me love this game even more. I love these birds!
Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.
Kiwi looks fantastic, can't wait for more cash shop items to spend my points on.
<Dregs of Theopolis>
~US Eastern~

*Hardcore PoE fan since September 2, 2010*
"
xxnoob wrote:
Try a virtual credit card service. I wouldn't know how good any of them work, since I use a national one that is trustworthy and never needed to put my money at risk.

Hehe, as you said: No need to put my money at risk. I can play the game for free, but i wanted to support them.
If they feel like 2 payment-methods (both need a CC) are enough, then im fine with it - i will have a good day even without giving my money to GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info