0.9.8c Patch Notes

"
xxnoob wrote:
I thought we would be able to purchase Microtransaction credits and get access to beta? From what I understand you can only access the shop from in game?
www.pathofexile.com/shop
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
@Dobster

I'm not exactly sure how much it cost to make a kiwi that follows you around, but I'm sure a hell-a-lot of less, than what they make on selling it.
╔═════════════════════╗
╟── ME LIKES THIS GAME! ──╢
╚══╤═══════════════╤══╝
Last edited by MoliskScout on Apr 4, 2012, 6:29:03 PM
After reading the beta status post, how will one who is not currently in the beta use the donate service? Website?
"
scorpitron wrote:
good stuff...add in ability to buy more stash pages next please i have a pocket of cash for that!

ps. i have very small pockets :(

Stash tabs can be purchased today (with microtransaction credit you get from the packs).

"
Dobster wrote:
The main thing I'm not sure about is that you want me to buy a pet that I don't really need. That pet must have taken time to develop into the game.

I would much rather pay for a new quest, enemy, feature or item.

maybe I am looking at this all wrong?

Apologies for the negative sounding post.

I appreciate your concern, but as stated from the start, our monetisation model is to sell cosmetic perks like social pets. We will not sell new quests, enemies, features or items

I understand that you weren't suggesting that we sell those, but we do need to offer something to the people who help support the game. We can't make it for free!

The development time of the kiwi pet is completely insignificant compared to the development time of Act Three (which is almost done).
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
faintx4 wrote:
After reading the beta status post, how will one who is not currently in the beta use the donate service? Website?

Yes, the website shop will be enabled soon!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
xxnoob wrote:
I thought we would be able to purchase Microtransaction credits and get access to beta? From what I understand you can only access the shop from in game?
www.pathofexile.com/shop

Not sure where you got that link from, but thanks.

The "You don't have permission to access this area" is what Chris was talking about in the OP, right?
Last edited by xxnoob on Apr 4, 2012, 6:32:50 PM
no, the no permission is due to the fact that they're still testing it out
"
Chris wrote:
Yes, the website shop will be enabled soon!

Can you tell us something about youre payment-methods please?

ClickandBuy and/or PaySafeCard accepted (otherwise i have to pass - thats why im asking)?
since im still slaving at work...can someone post the prices please when you can get into it...thanks!
~SotW HC Guild~

"
Chris wrote:

I appreciate your concern, but as stated from the start, our monetisation model is to sell cosmetic perks like social pets. We will not sell new quests, enemies, features or items

I understand that you weren't suggesting that we sell those, but we do need to offer something to the people who help support the game. We can't make it for free!

And that's mainly why I chose to support Path of Exile.
discord.gg/brNDd44: The french discord

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info