[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
woooooorm wrote:
Hey, really want to try this build, but im curious about damage and clear speed i should expect with my current budget (15-20 ex). No juiced t19, just for regular t14-16 mapping

Also, will it be at least somewhat viable for sirus 8 and other stuff like that?

Thank you in advance for a reply

The burning damage doesn't stack in multiple minions are close to the target, so it's really bad.

"
woooooorm wrote:
Hey, really want to try this build, but im curious about damage and clear speed i should expect with my current budget (15-20 ex). No juiced t19, just for regular t14-16 mapping

Also, will it be at least somewhat viable for sirus 8 and other stuff like that?

Thank you in advance for a reply

Yes, it will. You can check the videos if you want to see how it does.
Loving this build mate ^^
Last edited by konan1292 on Oct 28, 2021, 7:17:18 AM
"
konan1292 wrote:
Loving this build mate ^^

I'm glad to hear it! :)
First of all thank you for the awesome build! I haven't had so much fun in a long time - the spiders are absolutely wild and aggro so I have a hard time following them around :D

I just have a helmet question. I would like to use a rare one (so I can annoint sould of steel) and I wonder would it make sense to craft a Bone helmet instead of a Hubris?

I get that it would be a bit less ES but a 20% in minion dmg implicit sounds nice?

Any thoughts on this?

Cheers!
Build going great so far, only dagger is way to overpriced at league start, so im just playing dominating blow with the scourge and the tree that still works great, until the price is acceptable. Building everything in reverse order until then, so defence is pretty great, but i noticed i will get res problems with so many uniques down the line and in pob i can hardly balance resistances. Only when i luck out with res on the rings and clusters. Am i missing something or is it really just such a tight fit?
It seems like putting "life and mana quality modifiers" quality on the Circle of Guilt rings makes the mana reservation efficiency better. Does this help with the mana issues of having a Memory Vault?
"
Pestilence386 wrote:
It seems like putting "life and mana quality modifiers" quality on the Circle of Guilt rings makes the mana reservation efficiency better. Does this help with the mana issues of having a Memory Vault?

That's interesting! I didn't know the "mana" tag was back on there. It definitely helps, I'll see what changes I can make to the build with that info. Thanks for letting me know! :)
Hey, thanks for a build, enjoying it so far. One question: is wicked ward a good passive for the build? I feel like it makes me more tanky.
Having fun with this build atm, but I have a question. How much ES should I have coz I have now 4.5k and I'm feeling bad :( Don't actually know how to rise it up. Got every unique from build plus rare helmet with flat ES and %.
Where does 75% chance to block spell damage come from? I got it for attack damage, but have it at 24% for spell and cannot see what I am doing wrong. Can anyone please have a look at my AlkistC character and advise? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Alkist1/characters
Last edited by AlkistB on Oct 29, 2021, 1:31:55 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info