[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

the real question is.... 3.23 viable, this was one of my fav builds
"
mad_man_moose wrote:

Asking the real questions
"
mad_man_moose wrote:

why wouldn't it be viable?
Maybe this can work with a scion? champ/necro probably?
so i've decided to try and make this work as scion. it's still very WIP, and it's still not nearly as good as this used to be before the change to guardian.

https://pobb.in/qgw1offh5BbO

what my rendition is mostly missing is:
a. curse immunity
b. some max ES
c. armour
d. damage

crest of desire helps give HoP damage without bloating the mana requirements, which is a decent workaround. Incandescent heart gives good defence, especially in the form of 25% elmental damage reduction, but a good skin could still be very beneficial.
amulet should really be anointed with charisma (probably) or even champion of the cause if i do decide to stick with vitality as the 6th aura.

other easy to make upgrades are: getting good rare rings with the missing resists and minion damage, getting better jewels, and of course, getting a couple more levels.
watcher's eye, fortress covenant, and maybe even quickening covenant, since scion affords us a couple more skill points and an access to a distant socket (though that one kind of begs to be unnatural instinct)
this build still works as is im playing it now :)
any 1 know what be best for a green support for hop my skin of lord 3b 2r 1g

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info