[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
mosokazin wrote:
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
mosokazin wrote:
A doubt, enlighten is not viable?

I tested it on PoB and it looked good.

You could remove Protective Link from Gloves, put a 3 socket, move Desecrate to gloves then put Enlighten in Boots if u want.

Let me test it.

Edit : So I tested it (with Memory Vault), you'll need en Enlighten lvl 4 and 2 ring 40%, which would leave us with 1% mana reservation (around 29), so cannot cast Spirit Offering (34 mana).

But that's without the charisma on the amulet, right?

True, my bad.
Can someone check this one?

It is very NOT optimized, but I tried to fit some endgame gear (which boost our DPS, but less ES).
First time playing with PoB.

https://pastebin.com/vsLmb4DE
"
Myrakaru wrote:
Any idea, why Arakaali’s Fang is still so expensive? 4-5ex atm...

Its one of the viable options left for summoner necromancers (occultists actually) and quite strong.
Any tips for strengthening the zombie starter version while I wait 100 years to grind the currency for the dagger? I'm using 6 zombies with minion life, meat shield, and melee damage. With Determination and Discipline up and pretty much every minion passive on the PoB my zombies still die really fast once T3 gets spicy (e.g. in any league mechanic) which is making it hard to farm.

I'm not dying much because of the armor + shield but when the zombies are dead and I have angry mobs around, summoning a new set of zombies is basically a losing race because they die so fast.

The only obvious choice I see is picking up a 6L chest and running more supports but that's a decent investment for what seems like a limited benefit.
Hey, really want to try this build, but im curious about damage and clear speed i should expect with my current budget (15-20 ex). No juiced t19, just for regular t14-16 mapping

Also, will it be at least somewhat viable for sirus 8 and other stuff like that?

Thank you in advance for a reply
Does removing the Holy Relic have a lot of effect on the construction?
"
ChippDamage wrote:
Any tips for strengthening the zombie starter version while I wait 100 years to grind the currency for the dagger? I'm using 6 zombies with minion life, meat shield, and melee damage. With Determination and Discipline up and pretty much every minion passive on the PoB my zombies still die really fast once T3 gets spicy (e.g. in any league mechanic) which is making it hard to farm.

I'm not dying much because of the armor + shield but when the zombies are dead and I have angry mobs around, summoning a new set of zombies is basically a losing race because they die so fast.

The only obvious choice I see is picking up a 6L chest and running more supports but that's a decent investment for what seems like a limited benefit.

Quick buff could be to replace spirit offering to bone offering, which will give block to your minions but will drop DPS.
Thanks Vatinas for the build, really enjoying it. But have a question about Sentinels of Puruty - as far as I understand, they are the main source of single target DPS. But they are dying a lot from area effects, so... Should I take more minion survivablity nodes? Or I simply missing something?

PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/jXxfYfhQ
So what colors do you actually use? Why does it say in the build guide you ultimately use 4R 2B but in the pob its 3R 3B.
"
NameMerken wrote:
So what colors do you actually use? Why does it say in the build guide you ultimately use 4R 2B but in the pob its 3R 3B.

Yes, you lose a lot of damage.

"
AVAKSon wrote:
Thanks Vatinas for the build, really enjoying it. But have a question about Sentinels of Puruty - as far as I understand, they are the main source of single target DPS. But they are dying a lot from area effects, so... Should I take more minion survivablity nodes? Or I simply missing something?

PoB for reference: https://pastebin.com/jXxfYfhQ

They are not our "main" source of single target dps, they deal about the same dps as the spiders. That being said, they are indeed rather squishy, but if you're playing right and cycloning the boss 24/7, they should always be up - especially with Tempest Shield hitting the boss every time you block them.

"
NameMerken wrote:

I also said, if there was a discrepancy between the guide and the PoB, to follow the PoB. ;) That being said, I updated the guide with the right colours, thanks for letting me know I forgot to do it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info