[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

i'm trying out this build right now and my problem is my zombie cannot tanks the damage even for white map please help
"
tithaidang wrote:
i'm trying out this build right now and my problem is my zombie cannot tanks the damage even for white map please help

Before transitioning to Spiders, I socketed Minion life and Reckless, but had to spawn them a lot so put a desecrate in there.
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Oct 25, 2021, 9:24:24 AM
Hi, this is my first time playing with Minion build and really fun but can I use Dominating Blow for this build and following your passive tree?
IGN: tauthichme
Last edited by badaovn on Oct 25, 2021, 12:10:44 PM
Vatinas! Damn man you already got some of the main items. This is a favorite build of mine. My sirus killer! thanks man. Sad u didnt play last league!
Hey guys, doing a little DPS check...
And also asking big brainer here to solve my problem (Andy? Vatinas?)

I already got (almost everything) :
Arakaali
Aegis
Memory Vault
Shaper's Touch
Rainbowstride
Astramentis
2 Circle of guilt (not max efficiency yet)
Darkness Enthroned.

https://pastebin.com/vL3QCCDa

Even if I put my 2 ring at HoP have 40% increased mana reservation Efficiency in my PoB, I'm still at -3% with all the gems (with empower).

I'm not there yet, but it seems that the circle guilt iron ring are not giving us that more reservation.
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Oct 25, 2021, 1:52:08 PM
"
Even if I put my 2 ring at HoP have 40% increased mana reservation Efficiency in my PoB, I'm still at -3% with all the gems (with empower).

I believe it's because you have not annointed your amulet with charisma.

Hello guys! I'm sorry for not answering before.

The discrepancy between the PoB reservation and the in-game reservation was because my PoB still had the old "20% reduced mana reserved" rings instead of the new "40% inc. reservation efficiency". After a lot of experimentation, the best way I found to fit everything in is to get a rare helmet with lots of ES (we have an armour/ES mastery granting us 1 armour per 1 ES on there), and to replace Vile Toxins with Meat Shield on our HoP. This allows us to fit everything without anointing Charisma, freeing the lauded Soul of Steel anointment. The PoB was updated with the changes.

Thanks for being patient :) I'm kind of sad to see the build lose its all-unique property, but I believe it's for the best.
Last edited by Vatinas on Oct 25, 2021, 3:33:22 PM
"
FuRReTa wrote:
This post is just to thank Vatinas for the build, but as well as everything by explaining the build in detail with examples and the consequences of having or not having a certain option. An example that many should follow.
Also for the dedication to keep going from league to league despite the many attempts by GGG to "plot" players.
My big thank you.

Thank you so much! :) It means a lot, really. I spent a very long time on this guide, so I really appreciate that you like it. I hope you can continue to have fun with the build. Cheers!
I'm sad.
I kinda liked Memory Vault, but unfortunately, sacrifice need to be made.
Thanks for the quick update friend !! :)
I've updated my build, I'll check around if I can see some other options!
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
I'm sad.
I kinda liked Memory Vault, but unfortunately, sacrifice need to be made.
Thanks for the quick update friend !! :)
I've updated my build, I'll check around if I can see some other options!

Yes, I'm sad too. I feel like the helmet is *made* for builds like ours - lots of mana, lots of armour, lots of ES. But with the nerf to Healthy Mind dropping our mana in the 2000s, and the nerf of Memory Vault itself... We gotta do what we gotta do. Forever in our hearts </3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info