[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
Tanthalas wrote:
On the updated PoB - you are using Herald of Ice as a substitute for tempest shield -> This results in incorrect mana reservation calculation as Herald of Ice is benefiting from Presage.

If you change to Arctic Armour, you end up with 0 mana.

Otherwise looks good. Got similar results.

You're right, I completely forgot that! I'll add Arctic Armour instead, and try to find the best way to reserve a tiiiiny bit less mana. Thanks for catching that! :)

"
L0r3nzo wrote:
The Memory Vault u are using in your POB also has a different Mod. It is 20% reduced reservation efficiency not -20%. We could fix this by using the Determination Mastery on one of the Armour nodes + annointing Charisma again instead of Soul of steel. Alternatively an lvl 3 enlighten instead of the Armour Determination Mastery. That Way we could still use another Mastery.

I didn't write "-20% reduced", I just wrote "-20% to [...]", so it should work correctly. If you're right and it doesn't, indeed, we can just switch around a mastery and we'll be good. :)
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
Tanthalas wrote:
On the updated PoB - you are using Herald of Ice as a substitute for tempest shield -> This results in incorrect mana reservation calculation as Herald of Ice is benefiting from Presage.

If you change to Arctic Armour, you end up with 0 mana.

Otherwise looks good. Got similar results.

You're right, I completely forgot that! I'll add Arctic Armour instead, and try to find the best way to reserve a tiiiiny bit less mana. Thanks for catching that! :)

"
L0r3nzo wrote:
The Memory Vault u are using in your POB also has a different Mod. It is 20% reduced reservation efficiency not -20%. We could fix this by using the Determination Mastery on one of the Armour nodes + annointing Charisma again instead of Soul of steel. Alternatively an lvl 3 enlighten instead of the Armour Determination Mastery. That Way we could still use another Mastery.

I didn't write "-20% reduced", I just wrote "-20% to [...]", so it should work correctly. If you're right and it doesn't, indeed, we can just switch around a mastery and we'll be good. :)

Yeah you are right, Not Sure what caused it, but when i changed your Memory Vault with - 20% to... With the 20 reduced it changed my Reservation.
The new Unique shield The Squire https://poedb.tw/us/The_Squire

Will making the Fang a 6 link be any good for this build?
"
Mortiis87 wrote:
The new Unique shield The Squire https://poedb.tw/us/The_Squire

Will making the Fang a 6 link be any good for this build?

"
Vatinas wrote:
"
I am in no way recommending this but for those who want to experiment with more spider damage (at the cost of a ton of defense), the new shield released today turns our Spiders into a 6 link!

https://i.redd.it/1nphr3vtp2u71.jpg

I'm not entirely sure it will work, since "Raise Spiders" is a bit of a weird skill, but even if it does, it will break our survivability. It might be cool to try it for a completely different build, but not this one. ^^
Are we still going to use fortify in the Helmet slot after the nerf, won't infused channelling be better?
Last edited by pknoob on Oct 19, 2021, 9:43:10 PM
Has anyone tested poison vs impale?
Hi, I've done some calculations in PoB with my current stuff.
I'm not able to squeeze more armour but overall it seems to be quite ok for me. I know it could be good to have life regen on boots, I ran labyrint at least 20 times, get all other enchants but still didn't get life regen :-)
I'll appreciate any improvement advice or warning for weak spots.

https://pastebin.com/z4ntMaWP
Last edited by Joebiker on Oct 21, 2021, 6:04:47 AM
Will you be updating this build as the league plays out? This has been my favourite build to play for the last couple leagues as a second build for when I have currency from my league starter to use. Can't wait to go delving again with this build.
"
SirMythical wrote:
Will you be updating this build as the league plays out? This has been my favourite build to play for the last couple leagues as a second build for when I have currency from my league starter to use. Can't wait to go delving again with this build.

Yes, of course. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info