[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Hey, I've played squishy occultists for far too many leagues. Already have 140 deaths this league and just want to play a build that doesnt die 5 times per map and scales into lategame... This build seems interesting, but which one is better, this or Arachophobia Allstars? What are pros / cons between the two?
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
I'm sad.
I kinda liked Memory Vault, but unfortunately, sacrifice need to be made.
Thanks for the quick update friend !! :)
I've updated my build, I'll check around if I can see some other options!

Yes, I'm sad too. I feel like the helmet is *made* for builds like ours - lots of mana, lots of armour, lots of ES. But with the nerf to Healthy Mind dropping our mana in the 2000s, and the nerf of Memory Vault itself... We gotta do what we gotta do. Forever in our hearts </3

Maybe add a cemetery section in the Build for our old Gear.
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Oct 25, 2021, 4:38:01 PM
Probably a stupid question, but why do we have Zealot's Oath on body armor if we take it on the tree?

And what other notables on skin of the lord you would recommend?
"
diN1337 wrote:
Probably a stupid question, but why do we have Zealot's Oath on body armor if we take it on the tree?

And what other notables on skin of the lord you would recommend?

It's a placeholder. I didn't want the PoB to feature a keystone in particular, so people didn't assume they needed it.

As for the second question, it's written in the guide, in the "Gear" section.
A doubt, enlighten is not viable?

I tested it on PoB and it looked good.
Have you tried infernal legion support on spiders? Thoughts if so?
Any idea, why Arakaali’s Fang is still so expensive? 4-5ex atm...
"
Myrakaru wrote:
Any idea, why Arakaali’s Fang is still so expensive? 4-5ex atm...

Because it drop only from Divination cards (Assassin's favour, Atziri's Arsenal, Prejudice, Arrogance of the Vaal, Jack in the box, The Void) and in a rng way.
It can also drop from Singular Incubator (Unique) or from Heist.

So there's no EXACT way to farm it other then luck.
"
mosokazin wrote:

You could remove Protective Link from Gloves, put a 3 socket, move Desecrate to gloves then put Enlighten in Boots if u want.

Let me test it.

Edit : So I tested it (with Memory Vault), you'll need en Enlighten lvl 4 and 2 ring 40%, which would leave us with 1% mana reservation (around 29), so cannot cast Spirit Offering (34 mana).
Last edited by ImTerryFox on Oct 26, 2021, 1:15:10 PM
"
ImTerryFox wrote:
"
mosokazin wrote:

You could remove Protective Link from Gloves, put a 3 socket, move Desecrate to gloves then put Enlighten in Boots if u want.

Let me test it.

Edit : So I tested it (with Memory Vault), you'll need en Enlighten lvl 4 and 2 ring 40%, which would leave us with 1% mana reservation (around 29), so cannot cast Spirit Offering (34 mana).

But that's without the charisma on the amulet, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info