[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Maybe i missed it but i cant seem to figure it out.

How are people using Dread banner - Determination - Blood magic support together

I thought Determination and Blood magic was 95% so there is not enough life to reserve for Dread banner...?
"
haitike wrote:
Has anoyone tried this build as a league started? I saw earlier in the thread it was recomended to use "dominating blow and zombies with meat shield" before Arakaali, but I would like to know if there are other options.

I would like to use in 3.10 and I don't want to level up multiple characters.

You can always level up with zombies, spectres, skeletons, raging spirits... Whatever minions you feel the most comfortable with. :)

"
Tucciix wrote:

How are people using Dread banner - Determination - Blood magic support together

I thought Determination and Blood magic was 95% so there is not enough life to reserve for Dread banner...?

Indeed, you're not supposed to use Dread banner on your life, and you're only supposed to use it if you get a reduced mana reservation enchant on your helmet :)
Hi, i bought an lethal pride for the Glancing blows, but it also gave the 20% armour at the Arcanist dominion, here's the image with the number's if anyone want to try to get the same https://imgur.com/a/M0fstDh
Also, i was checking PoB, if you annoint charisma, you get +10% unreserved mana, dread banner reserves 10% mana, you will still have 1-2% mana left, enought for cyclone and shield charge/desecrate right?, can i use dread banner in this case? also, does it provide a good increase in dps? i'am assuming the the impale that makes it worth it, also, great build!!
"
haitike wrote:
Has anoyone tried this build as a league started? I saw earlier in the thread it was recomended to use "dominating blow and zombies with meat shield" before Arakaali, but I would like to know if there are other options.

I leveled with HoA and LGOH/MGOH (thief's torment/claws) until 68, where it could have easily been farming white maps until shavs/arakaali currency.

Getting a Memory Vault in HC, however...is another story
"
Vatinas wrote:
"
haitike wrote:

You can always level up with zombies, spectres, skeletons, raging spirits... Whatever minions you feel the most comfortable with. :)

"
Tucciix wrote:

Indeed, you're not supposed to use Dread banner on your life, and you're only supposed to use it if you get a reduced mana reservation enchant on your helmet :)

Thankyou very much for this ^^ was so confused lol
I get my first Sirus (at awakening 5, working on aw8) with this build, it was deadless and really, really easy. Killed shaper (1 death, my fault, really easy fight with this build) and red elder. Im working on Uber Atzriri and Uber elder.

My gear:

This is better then classic hoa with ball lightning ?
I've been playing this build the last couple of days and it's great - I love it! Grats on a great outside the box build that is as strong as advertised!

However, I've got a question about the skill tree - why do we take MoM? There's so little mana free that it seems like it wouldn't make much of a difference, and there's got to be a node to take that will help more, no?
"
I've been playing this build the last couple of days and it's great - I love it! Grats on a great outside the box build that is as strong as advertised!

However, I've got a question about the skill tree - why do we take MoM? There's so little mana free that it seems like it wouldn't make much of a difference, and there's got to be a node to take that will help more, no?

he is using an Lethal Pride timeless jewel (kiloava) close to it , so it transforms mind over matter into Glancing blows, PoB doesn't show these jewels working.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info