[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

"
ezarurazvan wrote:
I'm having some issues with dps, I can't do legions ( I only kill like 25% before the time runs out ), I can't do blights at all after T11 because the spiders don't do enough dmg to kill everything before they get to the pump and the agony crawler is to slow. Also metamorphs are very slow, I died a lot to metamorph one shots because they take around 1min to die.

I'm only doing juiced up T15-16 corrupted maps and I'm having no issues with clear but when it comes to metamorph, blights and legions something is not working. Can anyone tell me if I'm doing something wrong?

I'm switching splash for phys on spiders when facing metamorphs or some bosses btw. Sometimes it feels worse tho..

This is my gear:

Gem levels play a big part. Also you could try a Circle of Nostalgia with Herald of Agony buff effect + the reduced mana you already have. Minion damage jewels play a big part as well. Legions are a struggle because spider ai is stupid sometimes even with Deathmark.

By the way guys, league goal achieved. This build played a big role on making that possible so thanks again

Last edited by Denzo626262 on Jan 26, 2020, 8:42:17 PM
Hey guys amazing build! just 1 question, how did you manage Light radius ?

Also i have Memory vault wich auras must i run? actually im running:
Discipline
HoA
Precision
Aspect of Spider
Determination

Thanks!
"
Vatinas wrote:
Welcome to my guide, exile!

Hi,

I'm so glad you're enjoying the build! And it's also nice to see people adapting it to their preference :) Cheers!

Hi again,

I recently bought this jewel

where should I put to not activate the last option. I currently put it in this socket

which turn the node Sanctum of Thought to what you can see in the picture

It so far doesn't affect my minion much but I'm not sure if they are safe enough with the end game boss. Besides, I lost around 4000 armour (from 49k down to 45k, because of losing Sanctum of Thought). Any suggestion please?
"
hejnhoyoung wrote:
Any suggestion please?
Don't use that jewel. It's ok-ish, but it's weak compared to mana, es, minion damage after minion skill, minion attack speed(important if you run cyclone), minion movement speed. Pick two out of the last three.
"
GladiatorUA wrote:
"
hejnhoyoung wrote:
Any suggestion please?
Don't use that jewel. It's ok-ish, but it's weak compared to mana, es, minion damage after minion skill, minion attack speed(important if you run cyclone), minion movement speed. Pick two out of the last three.

I completely agree, Sanctum of Though is a really strong defensive node, it's not worth to give up on it :) A rare jewel does the job just fine!
How does this build compare to the relatively more mainstream Skin of the Loyal CI version? Got that variant of the build but I'm not sure if it would be worth to transition into this LL version with Arakaali's Fang.
Last edited by MillenniumDH on Jan 30, 2020, 3:25:00 AM
"
MillenniumDH wrote:
How does this build compare to the relatively more mainstream Skin of the Loyal CI version? Got that variant of the build but I'm not sure if it would be worth to transition into this LL version with Arakaali's Fang.
It should do more boss damage, but the HoaG is pretty gimped. I wouldn't transition away from CI. The high end, "final form" version is Skin of the Loyal CI, but it costs a ton, because of the helm enchant... Gotta do the math if it can be done without.

It can be done without helmet enchant.

To transition to CI without insanely expensive helmet enchant with following 6link HoaG-Minion Damage-Damage on Full Life-Deathmark-Empower/Feeding Frenzy(I put it on a golem, which I have to resummon a lot)-Pierce/Vicious Projectiles, with a multiplier of roughly 302-330, you need:

2 circles of nostalgia with perfect rolls on reduced mana reserved for HoaG,
14 reduced reservation from templar aura cirle, which this build already takes.
4 reduced mana reserved across from CI
2 corrupted jewels with 1% reduced mana resrved. Golden rule is cheap, Blue nightmare is not on the market so DIY, Healthy mind with such a corruption is expensive, so I would suggest DIY also. Total reduced mana reservation should add up to 20%
Enlighten level 4 supporting discipline and determination is also required.
It should leave 1-2% mana unreserved.

Looks something like this: https://poe.mikelat.com/#B=KvQCSNb/aT47qj.i7L7h/tNrp.g/tqA1Qo.

As for the gear and tree, looks something like mine, but with items slightly altered. Minus the enchant and dread banner, rings rolled for perfect reservation.
New gloves and ring. Level 23 Discipline now.

Last edited by Bentley813 on Jan 31, 2020, 5:17:57 PM
Followed your build for the most part with some little changes clearing maps as fast as my coc ice nova and face tanking sirus awaken 8 lol https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Masterk88/characters heres everything im using if anyone wanted to know my version is probably 30-40 ex tho so if u have the currency go for it one awesome character. i dont even have to do breach stones to lvl since i just never die :)
Has anoyone tried this build as a league started? I saw earlier in the thread it was recomended to use "dominating blow and zombies with meat shield" before Arakaali, but I would like to know if there are other options.

I would like to use in 3.10 and I don't want to level up multiple characters.
Last edited by haitike on Feb 1, 2020, 5:34:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info