[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Im a little stuck on where to progress now, been trying to follow the guide.
I am currently farming currency with a buddy, but cannot figure out what my next step should be. Other than expensive jewels.
I know I do not have the BIS items, but I have a hard time figuring out how you get so much ES :)

Can anyone help me figure out what I should upgrade/get next?
"
ntxz0rz wrote:
Im a little stuck on where to progress now, been trying to follow the guide.
I am currently farming currency with a buddy, but cannot figure out what my next step should be. Other than expensive jewels.
I know I do not have the BIS items, but I have a hard time figuring out how you get so much ES :)

Can anyone help me figure out what I should upgrade/get next?

Hi just had a look at your tree and items, Noticed that you hadn't ascended yet you'll get a pretty big chunk of ES from the STR/INT you get from your ascendancy not to mention Extra Passive Skill Point!

-Life Flasks also do nothing when you are CI, try to get your self 4 Defensive Utility Flasks Like Basalt and the Elemental Flasks and quicksilver to be able to keep up!

-Another thing you can do to boost your ES is Taking the Jewel Socket Near Melding and placing an Energy from within there

-Then taking more Jewel Nodes and having either ES Jewel or 1% Corruption Placeholders Jewels (depending if you prioritize more Auras or more ES)

-As for Gear its pretty decent in Terms Just rememeber to quality your gear like boots/shield it gives more ES :P

-You could however also get Rings with %increased Energy Shield/+Flat Energy Hybrid for a lil more ES like these

-Remember that the higher level you get the more es you'll be able to take , as well as the fact that your missing 5 Free passive skill points and a lot of stats from your ascendancy, Make sure you also have completed all your passive reward quests by typing /passives in chat

Hope this helps let me know if you have other questions ^^ Cheers!
Thanks, I noticed simple things missing like you just said, right after I posted ;)
Working on it right now.

Been rushing too much, so forgot the easy basics! oups.
About the Timeless Jewel.

Is the one which is in the Guide the right one for the Aura Effectifness?

I'm kinda confused with all thos numbers :D
"
Shiiny wrote:

The one in the guide (Glorious Vanity) is the right Base jewel just not right number

The Jewels have 3 things that determine what they do

• 1. The Base of the Jewels

There are 5 different
Jewels and each affects the tree in a different way.
[Glorious Vanity, Brutal Restraint, Elegant Hubris, Lethal Pride, Militant Faith]

• 2. The Number on the Jewel

The number is the Seed and it is what determines exactly how it will affect all nodes on the tree that are within its radius.

• 3. The Name on the Jewel

The Name only determines what it will change the Keystones in the radius too.

There are many numbers (or Seeds) that will achieve similar goals, maybe for a little more points, maybe for less, maybe in duelist Jewels Socket maybe in Witch Socket.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a Jewel with a seed that gives you at least 1 15% aura effect node. i listed in a previous reply a few numbers and a video you check it out :P

Edit:
"
5115 (the one i posted on Reddit) is 33% (6pts) in duelist jewel socket
4687 has over that depending on how many points you want to spend in Marauder Socket
4064 has a little less acess to aura nods but has really good ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsn0Cp2dZ0I
Last edited by _Nuk on Jun 29, 2019, 10:06:38 PM
BTW the one thing I'm sad isn't true is rare hubris 84+ with a enchant is not cheap at all this league so far... they are almost all 1 ex or more.
"
combinesd wrote:
BTW the one thing I'm sad isn't true is rare hubris 84+ with a enchant is not cheap at all this league so far... they are almost all 1 ex or more.

buy a random trash hubris with the enchant and craft it with fossils, that's what I did.
My guides:
[3.15] Broodmother: A Summon Spiders Necro | THE NEW OP SUMMONER | 8m DPS | 11k EHP
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2540439
Last edited by Inkira on Jun 30, 2019, 2:15:14 AM
"
Inkira wrote:
"
combinesd wrote:

buy a random trash hubris with the enchant and craft it with fossils, that's what I did.

This, Was lucky enough and got one for cheap, but you dont really need i84, t2 % es works fine too

Even at 1 ex its well worth the cost imo tho the amount of es it gives its pretty insane
"
"
Shiiny wrote:

The one in the guide (Glorious Vanity) is the right Base jewel just not right number

The Jewels have 3 things that determine what they do

• 1. The Base of the Jewels

There are 5 different
Jewels and each affects the tree in a different way.
[Glorious Vanity, Brutal Restraint, Elegant Hubris, Lethal Pride, Militant Faith]

• 2. The Number on the Jewel

The number is the Seed and it is what determines exactly how it will affect all nodes on the tree that are within its radius.

• 3. The Name on the Jewel

The Name only determines what it will change the Keystones in the radius too.

There are many numbers (or Seeds) that will achieve similar goals, maybe for a little more points, maybe for less, maybe in duelist Jewels Socket maybe in Witch Socket.

It shouldn't be too hard to find a Jewel with a seed that gives you at least 1 15% aura effect node. i listed in a previous reply a few numbers and a video you check it out :P

Edit:
"
5115 (the one i posted on Reddit) is 33% (6pts) in duelist jewel socket
4687 has over that depending on how many points you want to spend in Marauder Socket
4064 has a little less acess to aura nods but has really good ES

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bsn0Cp2dZ0I

W8 ... so I need 5115 one? Hahahahaha. This mechanism is fail. 0 of them on market, and I understand ppl dont wonna loosing time by letting others to test their jewels ....
Does the Enlighten gem have to be a specific lvl? Just bought a lvl 2, but I see no difference.?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info