[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Almost lvl 96 now with 10k ES.
One of the strongest and tankiest builds I´ve played.
Running 18 Auras and spider aspect - absolutely insane.
"
Grammar12 wrote:
why not go for zealots oath? since we use vitality itll help with the shield regen right?

Skyforths = No life regen whatsoever, meaning we have 0 regen to transfer over to ES.

You'd have to drop at least 5 auras to ditch Skyforths, or sack half your ES (not good!) for the needed jewel sockets & WEAR a Darkness Enthroned (instead of a gg Stygian.)

besides that, you have a bunch of ES recharge waiting for you. Skyforths CANNOT prevent that, so stack faster start of es recharge stuff (ring crafts, watcher's eye, there's one node on the tree iirc that gives it that I can't remember the name of)

regen is just not needed after you take CI. before then, hope you've got a coruscating elixir.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 2, 2019, 12:55:39 PM
should've done this a while ago, oops.

current gear:

Spoiler
for farming low-tier maps solo.

ignore the gems in these, just placeholders. for when people wanna be screwy with me & I don't get loot (they get no auras.):
Spoiler

2 empty jewel nodes on the tree.

edit: spoiler tagged gear to not flood forums

edit #2: seed 5639 on a glorious vanity SUCKS.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 2, 2019, 4:03:37 PM
"
MaxFactor wrote:
Hello, another question:
When I craft the shield, if I have the chance, is it right to also use "+2 socket jem"?

Not really honestly Just 15% and as much es as possible (tho, the +1 max all res is nice but its pretty rare)
"
MaxFactor wrote:
Hello, another question:
When I craft the shield, if I have the chance, is it right to also use "+2 socket jem"?

don't want, nor need, on the shield (you're putting 3 active skills (auras) there.)
"
Transom wrote:
Almost lvl 96 now with 10k ES.
One of the strongest and tankiest builds I´ve played.
Running 18 Auras and spider aspect - absolutely insane.

I'm at 6.6k and dont remember when I died. :D
Hello everyone. I'm new to POE currently playing this Aura Bot duo with Fire/Projectile DPS (some fire rain triggered by cyclone :) with Avatar of fire passive).

I'm having hard times keeping up fortify with Vigilant Strike because most of the time he leads the way and mobs are gone before the end of casting Vigilant Strike. Whenever I step aside to use it on mobs he's already 2 screens away. I'm reluctant to spend sockets on boosting VS. And I would really want it to be 100% up also for my sake ;)
Is it possible to somehow replace Vigilant Strike + The Vigil jewel with Animate Guardian + Kingmaker for Fortify aura?
I've read that aura from AG can be small so maybe items with increase aura on AG would help?

Also since he doesn't need all of the auras I'm thinking of boosting his dps even more with curses. What do you think about such gem link:
1-2. 2x curses
3. Curse on Hit
4. movement skill as trigger like flame dash? or Shield Charge/Consecrated Groud
I know the aoe of those triggers isn't big but most of the time it's only for beefy single targets (trash dies instantly anyway). Tried it also with Smite as trigger and works quite well imho but similar problem to Vigilant Strike.

Don't know how to paste my build but it's mostly the same as OPs. I'm still steek with Ephemeral Edge, purity's in gloves (not yet corrupted), hubris on head for more ES and two socket stygian (no money for those expensive unique jewels yet)
"
Jaroczaro2 wrote:

No. You don't really need Fortify at all, not to mention the new Kingmaker's aura's AOE IS RIDICULOUSLY SMALL (twice as SMALL as what Victario's Flight gives you, just as an example.) Adding items to your AG that would help with that..... well, they don't exist. And if they did, they wouldn't help any, as that AoE is internal (meaning it cannot be modified through ANYTHING.)

Don't interfere with cursebots. You aren't designed to run 'em, anyways. No Blasphemy, selfcast OR CoH.

Flame dash is amazing for traversing gaps (and overall extra movement, in general.)
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jul 3, 2019, 9:21:17 AM
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Jaroczaro2 wrote:

No. You don't really need Fortify at all, not to mention the new Kingmaker's aura's AOE IS RIDICULOUSLY SMALL (twice as SMALL as what Victario's Flight gives you, just as an example.) Adding items to your AG that would help with that..... well, they don't exist. And if they did, they wouldn't help any, as that AoE is internal (meaning it cannot be modified through ANYTHING.)

Don't interfere with cursebots. You aren't designed to run 'em, anyways. No Blasphemy, selfcast OR CoH.

Flame dash is amazing for traversing gaps (and overall extra movement, in general.)

Thank you I'll stick to auras than.

I don't get the need for Ancestral Call linked to Smite. Is it realy neccessary?
"
Jaroczaro2 wrote:
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Jaroczaro2 wrote:

Thank you I'll stick to auras than.

I don't get the need for Ancestral Call linked to Smite. Is it realy neccessary?

It isn't, it just a huge quality of life for Vigilant Strike so might as well link it to smite as well for free.

and if like me you use smite a lot to proc EE its helps a lot with that.

But if you don't prov Vigilant Strike all that much, removing it and Ancestral Call for 2 other gems like 1 Blasphemy or anything else you might want is 100% valid too

I don't believe not going for curses is bad personally, but going 2-3 curses you'd have to drop some investment in Auras to do so (meaning its hard to use timeless Jewels because of lack of points) If only using 1 curse you could just self cast it, or drop an aura for a blasphemy, If you using multiple ones, i personally proffer using Bane to apply many curses at once

If you want to min Max curses i made another guide (not updated for 3.7) but you can use the same UNiques/build and just change tree a little, it's 5 (or 6) Curse Occultist Running 13 Auras + Aspect
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2480051

with the nerfs to occultist and ES witch start it lost quite a bit of ES (~1.8k) and isnt nearly as tanky as Scion Especially since it has less Passives to spend, and takes all curse nodes AND all auras nodes but its a very fun and active build and was very fast too. Curses are pretty op and using 4DPS curses on a boss + all dps auras is pretty ridiculous dps for a carry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info