[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

Playing simillar build with some tweaks; just made an insane 65% aura efficiency Glorious Vanity and reached 88% max res purities :D. I wonder whats the maximum one can go, 89% res purities ?.
Last edited by Rod on Jun 30, 2019, 10:49:48 PM
just got a jewel that ends up being 40% area of effect and 24% aura effect with the cost of 4 skill points any good?
"
ntxz0rz wrote:
Does the Enlighten gem have to be a specific lvl? Just bought a lvl 2, but I see no difference.?

Depending on How much Reduced Mana reserved you have, A level 2 might do the exact same thing as a level 3 since a level 3 will not meet a certain threshold (Reservation is always rounded UP)

For example: 9.99% -> 10%, 9.01% -> 10%

sometimes A level doesn't meet the thresh hold and is not enough

"
NambrVan wrote:

W8 ... so I need 5115 one? Hahahahaha. This mechanism is fail. 0 of them on market, and I understand ppl dont wonna loosing time by letting others to test their jewels ....

5115 is an option, but there are MANY others that do its job or better, you can always ask people pricing it higher what the jewel does, a lot of aura bots also have a few jewels for sale so can always ask or check poe.ninja builds

I know its not easy to see/check these jewels and find one, but at the moment we will have to deal with it
"
combinesd wrote:
just got a jewel that ends up being 40% area of effect and 24% aura effect with the cost of 4 skill points any good?

Yea that's a very decent one, Ideally you would want to aim for at least 29% as that will net you over 120% AuraEffect (for +11 max purities)

But 24% for only 4 pts is pretty much a free Boost and Free +1 max all res
i have a question:
The devourin Diadem is a Good alternative?
"
MaxFactor wrote:
i have a question:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. EB KILLS US.
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
MaxFactor wrote:
i have a question:

ABSOLUTELY NOT. EB KILLS US.

I had not read the "eldrich battery" line!
why not go for zealots oath? since we use vitality itll help with the shield regen right?
"
Grammar12 wrote:
why not go for zealots oath? since we use vitality itll help with the shield regen right?

Unfortunately, Skyforth Boots make it so "You Have no Life Regeneration" meaning you have no life Regen that converts to ES Regen

Except for Direct sources of ES/Sec Regen such as from Watcher's Eye
Hello, another question:
When I craft the shield, if I have the chance, is it right to also use "+2 socket jem"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info