[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

As someone who is doing this right now but without a carry, do you have a tabula rasa? If not and your partner is any good at all, you will be a dead weight until you can get a four blue Link chest. When you do you can slot in storm brand, controlled destruction, elemental focus, and added lightning damage. While following the normal tree there are two brand nodes worth taking that aren't too big of a jump and also take elemental overload. You won't be critical hitting often, but will be just enough for this to be up most of the time.

Just glance at a storm brand build for the details, most will go crit but not early and if there is a leveling section it would be basically appropriate.

If you have any currency at all, an axiom perpetuum would be very helpful. A wondersprig with 3B link and the above gems without controlled destruction would also be pretty decent I think. This would also be useful to put a 3 link lightning spire trap in as well, which helps a lot with the act bosses who don't move much.

I've done it without a carry at all, but I'm also not new to the game.

Once you can wear the Victarios you should have enough reduced Mana nodes that you can slot in enough offensive auras that the bigger help would probably be to do that.

Doing this you will die some... Don't worry about it, just don't start a fight you know you will die a lot in right before you are about to level up.

My profile is public so you can check out my equipment, it's 100% uniques but halfway decent rares found along the way would be better than half of what I'm wearing as it's just standard leveling stuff for the most part. Try to aim for more life, having as low life as I have with someone without good mechanics would make it frustrating for your partner.
Last edited by jeremy_u_s3 on Jul 13, 2019, 8:41:53 AM
If you're leveling with a friend, i'd say equip a Blade Vortex setup to help with bosses and let the clearing with him. It's been a while since i've leveled with Blade Vortex, but sometrhing like BV - added cold - added lightning - added fire might work. If not, try mixing it up with Controlled Destruction.

Other than helping with bosses, you can help the leveling with one/two auras right from level 24 and also self cast a curse. Early on, purity of elements is verty decent and if your friend does physical damage (and will probably be using Pride), he will benefit from you using Hatred. Anger, Wrath and Zealotry will work depending on his main skill.
hello,

where are u running vigilant strike? did u swap it for ancestral call? Or do u have 2 socket rings? thank you.
"
STEW0 wrote:
hello,

where are u running vigilant strike? did u swap it for ancestral call? Or do u have 2 socket rings? thank you.

Currently Running 2 Socket Ring, you can check my Profile

Character: TheLastOfAuraBots
or the 2nd Post in this thread is a list of my current gear, tree, stats and pob
Last edited by _Nuk on Jul 16, 2019, 9:01:57 PM
Almost maxed aurabot.

IMO, in this league vigilant and smite r waste of slots because everything is insta dead :)
"
NambrVan wrote:
Almost maxed aurabot.

IMO, in this league vigilant and smite r waste of slots because everything is insta dead :)

It's actually GG in delves though
"
"
NambrVan wrote:
Almost maxed aurabot.

It's actually GG in delves though

This.

Besides as long as people are adapting the build to their needs/content/carries I am happy.

People shouldn't blindly copy everything in the guide if something isn't necessary for someone they should replace it with something else.
Damn, I bought

and crafted it for quite a big sum, to replace my Grace enchant helmet :

Surprisingly, I ended up having less mana. Before that I could equip a lvl 7 precision aura and have 1 mana left, and with the new one I can't even use a lvl 1 precision aura, even if the buff is better.. Any idea why ?
"
Damn, I bought

and crafted it for quite a big sum, to replace my Grace enchant helmet :

Surprisingly, I ended up having less mana. Before that I could equip a lvl 7 precision aura and have 1 mana left, and with the new one I can't even use a lvl 1 precision aura, even if the buff is better.. Any idea why ?

From the looks of it Discipline in Vivinsect is 14% w/o enchant and 7% with enchant

while grace in shield is 8% without enchant and 0% with enchant

making it a 1% difference it seems
I have a 57% Aura effect - 80% Area of Aura effect Jewel laying around that i'm willing to sell if anyone interested.

4 big nodes ( You need to be fairly high level to reach them - It's 22 points or so- for big auras. )

https://i.imgur.com/bIGFi1o.png

- SuperOmegaSupportKaj

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info