[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

It seems that I don't quite understand how those "Reduced mana reserved" mods work exactly. More reservation reduction on a more expensive aura (Since grace is slotted in the shield and has already reservation reduction) should work better, right ?

Anyway, it seems that Discipline enchant is not the BiS for this build. Learned that the hard way :( RIP 14ex
Last edited by TheBeardmage on Jul 18, 2019, 5:27:38 AM
"
It seems that I don't quite understand how those "Reduced mana reserved" mods work exactly. More reservation reduction on a more expensive aura (Since grace is slotted in the shield and has already reservation reduction) should work better, right ?

Anyway, it seems that Discipline enchant is not the BiS for this build. Learned that the hard way :( RIP 14ex

Mana * (100-%reduction) and than round-up.

Grace with 50% red. from tree\gear + 15% enchant => 50 * (100-65) = 17,5 => 18% reserved.

Discipline with 50% red. from tree\gear + 14% enchant => 35 * (100-64) = 12,6 => 13% reserved.

https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
Actually the Discipline enchant is 20%, not 14, and it had a base +10% reserved mana from the vivinsect, while Grace was already slotted inside my shield, having 15% reduced mana reserved (Which made it free with the enchant, so a potential waste of reduced mana if reservation is below 0)
Last edited by TheBeardmage on Jul 18, 2019, 7:53:53 AM
These are just examples for clarity. You can calc any auras you have with another %red. mana reserved.
https://ru.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2740943/page/1#p22777382 - переход на офф клиент.
May have found another good seed for this build:
seed: 4278 (Xibaqua - Divine Flesh)

40% total aura effect.
you get 5% es node on travel path but you lose the 6% node so it's a net loss of es. Available 1 point 4% es node.
Hi, i ve been following your guide and this is what i ve done on a 7ex budget xD Feels amazing to have 18 auras at the same time but i would like to improve it even more. Besides the 5ex jewel that im missing what more can i change or upgrade to get even stronger? im at 6k ES and i want to reach the 9 or 10k like you. Please take a look at my skill tree too if you can. Would be gladly to see what can i improve. Thank you in advance!

Spoiler

"
Dulk4 wrote:
Hi, i ve been following your guide and this is what i ve done on a 7ex budget xD Feels amazing to have 18 auras at the same time but i would like to improve it even more. Besides the 5ex jewel that im missing what more can i change or upgrade to get even stronger? im at 6k ES and i want to reach the 9 or 10k like you. Please take a look at my skill tree too if you can. Would be gladly to see what can i improve. Thank you in advance!

Spoiler

Well, you could replace your helm with something like this :

Also your shield could use a lot more ES, and globally you could get lots of Intelligence from the gear and jewels, which actually help a lot with ES. RN I have 9.7k ES with a non ES sword like :

"
Dulk4 wrote:

Spoiler

Here are things that will help you

-Might of The Meek (Even without Corruption) In Right Scion Jewel will give you 2% Reduced Mana Reserved and Buff ALL those 6% ES nodes to 9% which will give you a good amount of ES.
Spoiler

-An Energy from within with Corruption near Melding will also greatly increases your ES

-Swapping to a Rare Hubris with echant+5%RMR(shown in post above) is also a massive ES increase, I've edited the guide thanks to the experience of said user that Grace/Determination are the BiS enchants and not Discipline (sorry about that), if you do that you will need 2-3 more % from jewels. (2 of which you can get from a corrupted might of the meek)

-As also mentioned above your Shield could give you A LOT more es even 2 Prefix multimoded is almost 300es and 3multimoded prefix is over 300 see bellow

-A Vivinsect with Str+Int Veil mod for a level 26 Discipline (if when youll have mana to spare) is a great es boost too

-Watcher's Eye with Mana As Extra Energy Shield while affected by clarity is a big Chunk of ES as well when you van afford that.

If you have any specific question like how many more jewels, or changes you need let me know
If I were to level and respec into this, what level and gear cost would I expect to be marginal effective? Wife is running a cyclone build and wouldn't mind adding some value and being able to increase the difficulty of content she runs. Level 85 and 5 ex enough to get a character worth playing 2 person in end game content?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info