[3.8] CI Aura Bot (19Auras / Aspect / Smite / Party Fortify / Tanky)

I have a hard time finding people to follow because they said my Auras are not maxed etc. How do you make currencies then ? I cant evolve more , i feel like i hit a huge wall. Also, how do you follow player with HH when they are teleporting all over the map ? Even with max speed i cant follow them at all U_U
Last edited by GaethElorian on Jul 24, 2019, 6:06:57 AM
"
GaethElorian wrote:
I have a hard time finding people to follow because they said my Auras are not maxed etc. How do you make currencies then ? I cant evolve more , i feel like i hit a huge wall. Also, how do you follow player with HH when they are teleporting all over the map ? Even with max speed i cant follow them at all U_U


I would recommend buying level 20 auras and level 21 Purties of Fire/Ice/Lighnting shouldnt be too expensive

Besides people shouldn't complain about that your still giving them massive dmg and survivabilty boosts

To follow people Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline + Silver Flask + 20/20 (or higher) Phase run, + Soul of Lunaris should help you follow most people.

you should sort out your flasks first and foremost.
Please keep in mind that Life Flasks do NOT work on ES, and since we only have ES (CI) life flasks do nothing.

second, Sulphure Flask (Life Regen consecrated ground) does NOTHING, since we are ES based AND skyforth makes it so we have NO LIFE REGEN.

third, you do not need 2 quicksilver flasks, you should get yourself one Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline will help you keep up a lot

Movement Speed Enchant on Boots also helps a lot too.

For HH carries this is why i have FlameDash and Phase Run Linked to enhance, to maximize my MS and my flamedash uptime

Edit: Also i looked over some of your gear, and im sorry to say that you should only be using a hubris over an alpha's howl if the Hubris has a 15% Reduced reservation enchant for Grace or Determination or 20% for Discpline or Purties

Edit 2: You should not be using Intuitive Leap if it does not have 1% Reduced corruption, it is simply not worth it, and you are better off getting a 1% corruption placeholder jewel.
Last edited by _Nuk on Jul 24, 2019, 11:05:25 AM
Thank you for your reply. I know about my flasks, i will change them tonight :D ! For the enchant in my helmet, i will run some labs tonight ( i hope i will get the right enchant :D )
"
GaethElorian wrote:
Thank you for your reply. I know about my flasks, i will change them tonight :D ! For the enchant in my helmet, i will run some labs tonight ( i hope i will get the right enchant :D )


I strongly recommend that you but a Hubris with enchant and then craft on it, the odds of getting an enchant are very slim, you would be better off enchant Alpha's Howls since they can sell for much more
Hey!

So i am trying to copy your build but very very lost on the timeless jewel. i have a 6676 and everywhere i would put it does not benifit me at all... Take it i do not have all the jewel nodes yet but is it just trial and error on node? or do i have to start trying to buy different # to make it work
"
magemain wrote:
Hey!

So i am trying to copy your build but very very lost on the timeless jewel. i have a 6676 and everywhere i would put it does not benifit me at all... Take it i do not have all the jewel nodes yet but is it just trial and error on node? or do i have to start trying to buy different # to make it work


you need all jewel slots unless he tells you the spot. each seed will have a specific it goes to.
"
KaseyM21 wrote:
"
magemain wrote:
Hey!

So i am trying to copy your build but very very lost on the timeless jewel. i have a 6676 and everywhere i would put it does not benifit me at all... Take it i do not have all the jewel nodes yet but is it just trial and error on node? or do i have to start trying to buy different # to make it work


you need all jewel slots unless he tells you the spot. each seed will have a specific it goes to.


This ^

the list i provide in the guide shows some numbers, where they go as well as what they do there.

Hey,

Yeazh i been looking at the examples that you gave - guess im just confused at the fact that my jewel is BARELY off of yours and im not getting the same results... guess it caught me off guard. My apologize !
This is my first time running an aurabot, so this whole thing is a bit weird. I built it entirely to support the wife's cyclone build. Obviously with the cyclone build, some auras such as Clarity doesn't actually do anything. I'm not looking to gear for general aurabot play, just with the cyclone build. My main question is there any major auras I am missing with my current setup? I'm sitting at 6500 ES, which seems like it is enough for anything as long as I know the fight. Is there anything major I'm missing that I should correct? It feels like I don't need nearly as much reserved mana or gem slots given that I'm only partying with a crit cyclone build.
"
battousaii wrote:
This is my first time running an aurabot, so this whole thing is a bit weird. I built it entirely to support the wife's cyclone build. Obviously with the cyclone build, some auras such as Clarity doesn't actually do anything. I'm not looking to gear for general aurabot play, just with the cyclone build. My main question is there any major auras I am missing with my current setup? I'm sitting at 6500 ES, which seems like it is enough for anything as long as I know the fight. Is there anything major I'm missing that I should correct? It feels like I don't need nearly as much reserved mana or gem slots given that I'm only partying with a crit cyclone build.


6.5k ES is good, considering how high our resists and armour is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info