What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

On kill effects are a thing, but what about for example ignite proliferation, is that being adressed too? I really want to try Divine Ire with Stormfire but people already told me it doesn't work with legion.
"
Adding Orb of Horizons to the Currency Stash Tab.

PogChamp
3.14 - Removed Harvest from the game.
Good stuff as always! :}
"
nice.. put other harbinger currency into currency stash too PLEASE, and option to buy "upgrade premium stash into quadstash" would be great

QFT. I refuse to buy more tabs to manage, but I'd happily pay to upgrade the Premium tabs I have to Quad. =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
Good stuff!
How about fixing the memory leaks aswell while you're at it? :P
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
OH that flame dash thing is making me nuts
Extremely happy that you're addressing the Trade site.

This league has been incredible so far, very enjoyable, but the one thing that has caused me frustration is inability to trade for basic necessities like currency, maps, even some low level gear.

Had to message literally 35 people yesterday to convert 1 exalt into chaos, sat there just copy-pasting name after name after name down the list. I don't mind when I have to message 2-3 people to get a trade, I can understand that, but messaging dozens for a basic currency-swap is not fun.

Anyway all of your efforts are very much appreciated, and regardless of my complaints, Legion has been an amazing league so far!
Last edited by Greymane2k on Jun 17, 2019, 7:43:19 PM
Pretty unreal how well Bex delivers these updates, gathering information from different sectors of the company and putting them all together so incredibly well.

Fantastic.
loving the league, i can finally play with my old ass pc and enjoy the game. i experienced the same bugs and crashes as everyone else, but i dont insta disconect/die/explode when syndicate pops and you guys are working pretty fast on the fixx. keep it up
The performance of this game is absolute shit now. My buddy and I went in to a 5 army encounter and kept dying not bc of the difficulty but because the fight was a fucking slideshow it was so laggy. We got the achievement because we staid dead in the zone, lol. What a game now.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info