What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

If the On-Kill effects are getting changed does that mean Trickster's mana return on-kill will finally work when breaking open mobs? I was playing Soulrend which relied on the mana return since it's costly as hell and breaking Legions has been a nightmare with it.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
"
performance affecting the Japan and Singapore

You finally confirmed & thanks for addressing the issue. The lag issue & FPS drop (maybe due to ping also) really ruining the league for me.

How about the fix on the syndicate members not showing up on the syndicate encounter which was listed on the known issue in bug report?
I've encountered 2 incident, Fortification & Research lab without syndicate members.
"A game IS supposed to waste your time but it's not supposed to make you FEEL like you're wasting your time:
It's supposed to make you WANT to waste your time."
"
Improving signalling of Legion encounters and Generals.

This is all I really want. I've only found 2 generals by the time I made it to yellow maps, and both times I didn't find him before it was too late, and I couldn't dps them down in the last 2 seconds.

The league mechanic is solid, it just needs a few QoL fixes.
Wait, ONLY the orb of horisons? Not engineers, harbingers, binding, or ancient? Sure there are a few others with no other convientant way to store that would be appropriate.
"
Server Issues
We're investigating reports of server and connectivity issues. We are working to resolve two confirmed issues - degraded server performance affecting the Japan and Singapore gateways and another widespread issue that is causing unexpected disconnections during peak time (approximately 11pm-4am NZST).

Dear GGG/Bex,

Truly happy that you guys/gals are finally looking into the server issues for Singapore gateway as it has been near unplayable since Legion launch.

I connect from Malaysia and ping to Singapore should be 15 ping but I get 50 ping most of the time and it constantly spikes to 100, 200 and even 300 which makes the playing experience horrible.

I hope that this can be fixed and improved ASAP.

Thanks and really enjoying Legion :)
[3.7]Chaos Agnostic - CRAZY Life & Mana Sustain!!!:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2590042

[S1E8]Hideout of the week, Mausoleum of Bones: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1088469
It's reasonable to wonder why weren't some of these issues found and addressed before the update even went live.

I recall some weeks ago when there was the development post about how some updates like Synthesis were rushed and how some elements aren't performing as well as intended. There was all that talk about amending and preventing recurrence, yet here we are again.

The league idea is nice, mechanics is easy to understand and some of the new changes are welcoming. But the game/update is only as good as it is perceived by the players. Right now, it is being undermined by issues like non-responsive trade site, bugged skills (e.g. Flame Dash and Infused Channelling), disruptive animation cancelling and potential server issues (e.g. lag, fps drop and crash).

Perfection is not expected at first instance, but this is far, far off.
GGG on behalf of all Singapore players, thank you. Finally you acknowledge us since 2017.
I appreciate these weekly updates. But I honestly rather not have this be a ritual every league. It gets fatiguing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Please look into flicker strike, im pretty sure it consumes more charges than it should.
"
We're investigating reports of server and connectivity issues.<...> degraded server performance affecting the Japan and Singapore gateways<...>

So Japan gate 39 to 400 latency jump every other location wasn't a feature? I'm impressed you had a decency to admit it though.
In years to come
You hear my name
When darkness falls
On judgment day
Last edited by Lorginir on Jun 17, 2019, 10:37:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info