What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

"
MisterER wrote:
23 october 2013 Path of Exile creation.

Almost 6yars later, Players are still beta testers, cyclone is still making huge lags in groups,plus you can build a high end rig last week and still get issues because Europe servers are still garbage, this league is Breach 2.0 with absolutely nothing terrible, but its okay fanboys and supporters still feed GGG because "its a small indie company, they need support" xD and the economic model still lives. Unbelievable xD.

Oh and the only answer we get for 5 years when 17Mo steam update takes forever for PoE and not for any another game is : "Don't use steam LOLOLOL Problem solved" Good workaround after 5 years of lagging, just don't change anything with such mentality.

You don't have a streamer PC ? You live in Europe, welcome in Path of Fanboys and/or Path of Crashes/lags.

But since these Europe Players aren't interesting enough, better focus on Asian Markets, to give em Features Europe asked for years right ?

Keep up the good job guys !

Cyclone doesn't lag in groups
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Please fix the issue with shaped map bosses drop regular maps.
Also bug when you stuck in alva's mission if movement skill was used in the last moment. Thx
I can't wait till the new league starts playing beta has been so much fun.
PLS repair client crash, while putting game into taskbar, when it crashes when it is done while loading map, hideout or any location.
Sometimes PoE just close, but sometimes it block screen and i have to use taskbar to rebot whole system, because Poe from taskbar closing option do not work and it make unable all opened windows to be used, aspecially it blocks task manager which can close crashed PoE or any other program.

I've seen earlier a bug, when i've couldn't open monsters trapped in essences with left mouse button. It was probably made by using renewed multistrike. This bug is probably repaired, but i am not sure.
UPDATE
Game crashes and closes while it is put into taskbar while first loading from login menu to any town. I'am not sure the problem is first loading or fact game loads town with other players - it can be checked out.
If it is done later, while loading hideout etc, then we have this nasty block and we have to rebot whole Windows.
I would press M when I play will be stable and without bug !!!!!!
Hyrii too smexy!~ 💗 >.<
Anyone know how *exactly* the bladestorm bug effects damage? A Little? A lot? I used it and didn't really notice that it wasn't working properly.
Last edited by MeepoTheGeomancer on Jun 18, 2019, 8:45:44 PM
I could care less about Bladestorm's initial hit, I want to be able to play the game without being sent back to the login screen every time I create instances, and since the Technical Support forum hasn't seen a staff reply since Ambush league, I can't even get an answer there.
When You use leap it very often jumped twice in row. At hideout sometimes You use it and it will all the time jumps till You don't use other skill.

Also the big one is when You using cyclone it will move You back and then You cant hit anyone or use a skill.

All on PS4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info