What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

"
Great! will you also adress fact that sometimes damage from blood rage cancels heal from flask in the nearest future?

please fix this one, it's driving me crazy, died multiple times due to this ! it's not only flasks, it also fuck up the leech.
"
Adding Orb of Horizons to the Currency Stash Tab.

What about the other ORBs needing added Harbinger, engineer, and binding all should have been added by now.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Flame Dash is double casting when only used a single time.

Nice, fixed years later!
love youu ggg
"
cachopardo wrote:
So what about SA? Most part of the time has a problem with lag, dsinc, and my game still crashing every time when I play with melee skills, not include cyclone. The game just shutdown, any error tab, just close. I'm check everything, Dx11, vga driver, DDR4 32gb ram running with RTX1080... So... Yep I wanna play with melee but this problem push me to play with spells... (no crashing game)

Hell yes please!! South Africa already has bad internet generally and I lag out and dc also and i was playing with melee.. I had to do a cyclone build because of it..

I think we should get as many friends of friends of friends to comment on this thread/post in favour of SA servers. or atleast see if it is viable with the increased number of SA players.. Could this be possible GGG?

I really love this game and I just starting at the last 2 days of synthesis. But I had the game downloaded for a year or so and never played it because of my internet as it was to much lag and high ping for me to play and learn the game since it is such an in depth amazing game... Noowww I LOVE YOU GUYS and have always voted you for best Devs award and this game is amazing and getting as many friends as possible to play and teach cause it is amazing.

Over and out ☮
Est. Legion League
Noob trying my best to learn
Hopefully we can get Legion Corpses for some detonate dead
My forever game, the game which I can always return to
Ye alright. I got a bug with Leap and cyclone, when I use cyclone and then Leap it jumps 2 times, maybe 3 times sometimes. Still got crashes and Error. I hope u will fix it all. Thanks GGG!
Got myself a RAID!

PoE 4.0.0, HYPED!
there is also the too many misses with way too much accuracy and leap slam double casting too
Last edited by kredel on Jun 18, 2019, 1:40:13 PM
Keep up the good work! Loving the league so far.
"Legion Monsters cannot be frozen and corpses cannot be destroyed once slain."

What's this supposed to mean? - im playing corpse destruction spells, so i'm getting kinda worried here..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info