What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
Players not getting Fortify if they Shield Charge with a wand.

Uh, duh? This is intended. Any changes to this interaction will be reported as bugs.

You have also 8 memory leaks to fix, 3 of which are GPU-specific.

Not trying to be confrontational, but is this a troll lol?

You literally have a community manager telling you "it's not intended" and your response is (as a player), "it's intended."

???

So confused by this LOL
PRAISE
"
Server Issues
We're investigating reports of server and connectivity issues. We are working to resolve two confirmed issues - degraded server performance affecting the Japan and Singapore gateways and another widespread issue that is causing unexpected disconnections during peak time (approximately 11pm-4am NZST).

I knew I wasn't crazy! Played primarily Japan since it first became available and almost never had connectivity problems. Even the few times they did occur, they were always short-lived. Legion has really been something else in that regard. Sure hope fixes for Japan (and Singapore, since it's my alternate lol) come soon...
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.
mayebe we have a chance for the tab that we are asking from 2 leagye?
i mean reso and fossil tab :D
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jun 17, 2019, 6:09:14 PM
Currently I unable to even play the game on my Xbox one x because anything crashes the game for me to the home screen. Will these issues be addresses soon for Xbox as well? I just look forward to being able to play this league because it is currently unplayable for me.
"
Flame Dash is double casting when only used a single time. - only maybe in this week's patch

Are you serious? This should have been already fixed by now

Last edited by walentaz on Jun 17, 2019, 6:10:20 PM
"
Players not getting Fortify if they Shield Charge with a wand.

Uh, duh? This is intended. Any changes to this interaction will be reported as bugs.

Shield Charge is a melee attack which uses your shield. Therefore, it can be supported by Fortify and grant Fortify.
Last edited by Thezanman on Jun 17, 2019, 6:12:31 PM
Still kinda hard to highlight objects after animation cancel.
When are you adding bladestorm helm enchants?
love it
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
I like the league and its simplicity and rewards but my God the amount of crashes and bugs introduced that have literally 0 to do with Legion is mind boggling.

Thanks for keeping us informed. I for one hope next year closer to 4.0 patches are QA tested far more before launch because when D4 comes out if launch week is buggy, people are going to have choices to make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info