What We're Working On - Legion Week 2

Please fix blade flurry in this week patch.
ign: Bikvin
Can you please make it so that you can see rewards in legion before you unlock them? because so far on one build can kill the whole monolith without any skill involved while I still struggle to get 2 or max 3 nodes because I'm not sure what direction to go in! Please make it happen, it will make it so that we can pick what drops we want, rather than just go in a random direcction and hope to hit something we want.. if we get to hit one at all. THank you :)
Sorry for being a party pooper for once, but I would really love if my character wouldnt cast Crash to Desktop randomly when holding Flicker Strike
"Teamwork is OP"
-The one and only one Dark_Reaper115 at your service.
Is there any solution/fix to desync problem? I used Dash at my first char and it was terrible? after 4-5 uses - guaranteed desync. Now i use Leap slam and there are same problem. It "fine" on open maps, but in close maps/delve it just ridiculous, you get stuck in every corner
I would love legion mobs to give more souls for vaal skills, since it is hard to maintain them while unlocking monsters
Nice
If I dont reply to you - I dont give a flying duck about your opinion

If you dont reply to me - I dont care either because I dont come back to see who replied to me
Surely my favorite league since delve, keep up the good work ! Thanks !
Well aside from the usual unresolved ''unexpected disconnection'' inaccessible towns due to mtx whores on top of each other and other lags, i gotta say i like this league sofar. Lagging isn't an issue if you play flickerstrike and just randomly blink across the screen untill either you or everything else is dead.

The timer blows as usual, and the agency does exists somewhat (if you find the right mobs in time to thaw them out) but the new and reworked skill gems and passive tree are fantastic. Keep it up : )
I’m playing in an old 2013 macbook pro, it’s not the best for gaming since i use it for work and can’t afford a new pc. Can you guys please help us, low end pc owners to be able to play poe properly by adding an ultra low res?

The game is beautiful, but if I can’t play it with 60 fps, it’s really frustrating.. i’m ranging from 5-15 fps with the lowest resolutions in production.config. Please Bex, read this. :(
Great! will you also adress fact that sometimes damage from blood rage cancels heal from flask in the nearest future?
Last edited by mixerponownie on Jun 17, 2019, 7:08:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info