[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Ralign wrote:

Hi ok so I'm going to go through problems as I see them...

Thank you! Your build is so fun to play and I'm glad that I can contact an author who can help such noobs like me :)
If you have free time, can you check my build and give me some advice? Thank you
How about Uber Atziri? About her reflect copy?
hi, Critical Strike Chance is a must to get for elder vaal regalia?
"
poeowj wrote:
I'm a tad confused as to how to calculate my DPS so I would like some clarification if I'm using the formula correctly.

6L Nova - 394770
Cosp Nova - 87664
Cosp FB - 128103
APS - 7.43
Cyc Crit Chance - 0.92
Cyc Hit Chance - 0.99

Calculation:
[(394770 * 2) + (87664) + (128103 / 2)] + (0.92 * 0.99) * 7.43 * 0.99 = 6306415

With Bonechill (17%) = 6306415 * 1.17 = 7378506
With Vaal RF (28%) = 7378506 * 1.28 = 9444487

So with that calculation, my Shaper DPS would be 9.4M?

Thank you in advance!

I'm loving this build. It's potentially the funnest build I've played. There are tons of CoC Ice Nova builds out there but this particular one stands out for me due to some of its unique item choices (such as Yoke of Suffering as opposed to Pandemonius). Thanks so much for sharing it!

This math is correct
noot noot
"
albertmc32 wrote:
How about Uber Atziri? About her reflect copy?

Most of the time you're fine hitting it because you have high crit. I wouldn't risk it though it's good practice to avoid the mirrors for other builds anyway.
noot noot
Nope, you don't even need an elder vaal regalia, I just got one because they were cheap and 6Ld it myself with some luck.
noot noot
Ok so just a few things I noticed:

You should switch from annihilation to blast radius. The point efficiency is kind of garbage on the spellcrit since you have a decent amount already. Fill out doom cast since arcane potency is too many points away. Drop the power charge in shadow start it's a waste of points. In scion start path through the life regen nodes instead of mana. Try and fit in some frenzy charge generation as that's one of the easier damage increases available to you atm.
noot noot

crafted this for fun.. is this good enough?
Really nice build. I hope I will be able to play it until the league end. :(
Lacking roughly 60-70ex. (Watcher's Eye, Vaal Regalia, Atziri's)
Played it through T1-T16 Maps and did Guardians with it. Quite nice but I lacked survivability as I had yet to get decent boots+Rare ring (lack of Life).

Swapped to Glacier Farm Setup for now.

But I do have one question:
The Timeless Jewel I got, didn't provide anything great in the spot you choose but between Witch/Shadow it provided me with 2x cold leeched as ES and 1x Spell Damage leeched as ES, so I choose that. Did cost me quite a few points (which lead to me losing some Life nodes).
How many points would you consider worth spending for Leech? Also, where would you subtract them?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info