[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
MartiniHenry wrote:
Hey , I’m playing a variant of coc but not exact your build , can you maybe look at my profile and give suggestions. I really wanted to go to 100 but I’m dying sometimes in higher tiers.....and it’s frustrating idk ,seems like my leech sucks? I cleared all content , but I just wanna go full in and don’t be scared of hard map mods or legion . Today I tried carcass with inc aoe gem before I was always running loreweave with fortify , maybe you can help transform it .

Your leech sucks because it you don't have anything to augment your recovery like Soul Tether or Acuity or a Discipline Watcher's Eye or Regeneration.

And you don't have any damage mitigation besides Loreweave. If you want to tank up without doing much, swap your dying sun for a granite flask with % increased armour and just run a MS setup. If you want more difficult options then we'll have to do a bit of work.
noot noot
"
Ralign wrote:
"
timrclarke wrote:
https://pastebin.com/sLDKbnFC

Could you please have a look at my PoB and give me any suggestions on what I should be looking to improve next?

I feel like my accuracy is a bit low at 82% without Lycosidae..or is that normal?

I've killed Uber Elder a couple of times already with it but want to squeeze more out if I can.

Thank you

Your accuracy is super low because you forgot to slot in Tempered Mind in the witch start here
that should push your DPS a ton.

You also have some redundant pathing in the shadow start. Once you pick up Tempered Mind you should have it look like this

Also switch the order of your skills in your Cospri. Frostbolt should always go before Ice Nova.

If you want more out of the build you can do a few things:

a) Get a Cospri with the Frenzy charge corruption and no more than 10% increased attack speed on the sword itself

b) Get a better Watcher's Eye

For defenses:

a) Get a DISC Watcher's Eye

b) Switch to Pandemonius and rebalance your resistances

Drop the extra stuff you picked up in the Templar Start

It's a waste of points. If you're worried about not being capped Fire Resist just buy a different Yoke of Suffering, there's probably so many on the market you can get the pick of the litter.

Thanks for the tips, can't believe I missed the Tempered Mind jewel lol.

https://pastebin.com/DwGDKz6X

I have changed a bunch of stuff if you wouldn't mind having another look :)

Cheers
https://pastebin.com/jGWHh0Ac

Any suggestions on what to work on next?
https://youtu.be/qSxasabjHzs

Vid of me doing Uber Elder today if you wanted to put it in your guide. The death was bs, still a good example thougb.
I tried this build and I'm having some difficulties. I have only one season in the game and may not understand many things.
1) It seems to me that my damage can be much better. I just don't know what I should upgrade.
2) I am having problems with survivability. Some of legion dudes just oneshoting me whith my 8k eHp, and cause of that I can't up my levels fast. Don't have any problems with t16 maps, doing it pretty well.
3) I'm only 92 level, so maybe I should get some to solve this problem?
P.S. Sorry for my English, this is not my native language: P
The profile is open, I hope for help.
Peace.
my timeless jewel
Spoiler
Last edited by ShiFtya on Aug 9, 2019, 12:14:31 PM
"
timrclarke wrote:
https://youtu.be/qSxasabjHzs

Vid of me doing Uber Elder today if you wanted to put it in your guide. The death was bs, still a good example thougb.

I'll add it in sure.

Remove soul thief and the 2 points leading up to it (the int one as well). Drop your two +30 dex nodes and pick up Precision in templar start (20 dex and some attack speed and accuracy). Pick up coordination as well in shadow start. You want to bring your APS up a bit because you have too little. You should be shooting for 7.5 because you have enough CDR to move up the threshold. All together you should have 218 dexterity factoring in your glorious vanity corrupting the travel +10 dexterity node on the way to templar start from witch which will be enough to use cospri.

With frenzy's you will be over the threshold of 7.5 and sitting around 7.68. This is fine because for DPS checks like uelder and shaper you won't have frenzies, and for regular mapping you won't be capping your trigger rate out most likely.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Aug 9, 2019, 2:46:06 PM
"
alvincheng wrote:

You could try and dump a lot of money on a Watcher's eye with a discipline property and swap your shield out for a shaped one with reduced reservation to fit in discipline. Aside from that you're more or less going to booty blast all content with your current gear lol. You just need some levels to finish up the tree.

One thing though, drop coordination, pick up an extra frenzy in shadow start and pick up precision. That should put your APS at 7.47 still and give you the extra 4% more dmg from the additional frenzy.

If you want to play the same build with a different flavour you could go with c2f conversion and stack ele gained as extra chaos dmg but that'd cost like 30ex to get started :)
noot noot
"
ShiFtya wrote:
I tried this build and I'm having some difficulties. I have only one season in the game and may not understand many things.
1) It seems to me that my damage can be much better. I just don't know what I should upgrade.
2) I am having problems with survivability. Some of legion dudes just oneshoting me whith my 8k eHp, and cause of that I can't up my levels fast. Don't have any problems with t16 maps, doing it pretty well.
3) I'm only 92 level, so maybe I should get some to solve this problem?
P.S. Sorry for my English, this is not my native language: P
The profile is open, I hope for help.
Peace.
my timeless jewel
Spoiler

Hi ok so I'm going to go through problems as I see them.

1) APS is too high, drop Coordination

2) Drop Doom Cast, it's garbage compared to Arcane Potency

3) Your damage is coming from spells so your ring craft is useless. Replace it with this instead:

4) Use leap slam not flame dash you're missing out on fortify which gives a ton of dmg reduction

5) Your arcane surge is too high lvl it should only be lvl 7 don't level it up more.

6) Use a wise oak instead of the sulphur flask
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Aug 9, 2019, 3:39:02 PM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
alvincheng wrote:

You could try and dump a lot of money on a Watcher's eye with a discipline property and swap your shield out for a shaped one with reduced reservation to fit in discipline. Aside from that you're more or less going to booty blast all content with your current gear lol. You just need some levels to finish up the tree.

One thing though, drop coordination, pick up an extra frenzy in shadow start and pick up precision. That should put your APS at 7.47 still and give you the extra 4% more dmg from the additional frenzy.

If you want to play the same build with a different flavour you could go with c2f conversion and stack ele gained as extra chaos dmg but that'd cost like 30ex to get started :)

I considered the disciplined route but there wasn't 1 with # energy shield gained discipline mod WE on the market.

I'll try the Frenzy suggestion. Thank you!
I'm a tad confused as to how to calculate my DPS so I would like some clarification if I'm using the formula correctly.

6L Nova - 394770
Cosp Nova - 87664
Cosp FB - 128103
APS - 7.43
Cyc Crit Chance - 0.92
Cyc Hit Chance - 0.99

Calculation:
[(394770 * 2) + (87664) + (128103 / 2)] + (0.92 * 0.99) * 7.43 * 0.99 = 6306415

With Bonechill (17%) = 6306415 * 1.17 = 7378506
With Vaal RF (28%) = 7378506 * 1.28 = 9444487

So with that calculation, my Shaper DPS would be 9.4M?

Thank you in advance!

I'm loving this build. It's potentially the funnest build I've played. There are tons of CoC Ice Nova builds out there but this particular one stands out for me due to some of its unique item choices (such as Yoke of Suffering as opposed to Pandemonius). Thanks so much for sharing it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info