[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

To all those who wants Revitalizing Frost (Cold Dmg leech), my Timeless Jewel (5130, Doryani) changes Arcanist's Dominion to Revitalizing Frost. On top of that, it changes some of the stats that are on the way to Retribution to a total of 5% increased maximum life and additional 11% Projectile Damage. I slotted it at the Jewel Socket closest to MoM.

Other changes includes increased physical damage, increased cast speed and that's about it.
Last edited by poeowj on Aug 12, 2019, 8:01:16 AM
"
kaelynlee wrote:

crafted this for fun.. is this good enough?

Yes
noot noot
"
Iversithy wrote:
Really nice build. I hope I will be able to play it until the league end. :(
Lacking roughly 60-70ex. (Watcher's Eye, Vaal Regalia, Atziri's)
Played it through T1-T16 Maps and did Guardians with it. Quite nice but I lacked survivability as I had yet to get decent boots+Rare ring (lack of Life).

Swapped to Glacier Farm Setup for now.

But I do have one question:
The Timeless Jewel I got, didn't provide anything great in the spot you choose but between Witch/Shadow it provided me with 2x cold leeched as ES and 1x Spell Damage leeched as ES, so I choose that. Did cost me quite a few points (which lead to me losing some Life nodes).
How many points would you consider worth spending for Leech? Also, where would you subtract them?

Depends on the leadup sometimes it's worth it othertimes it's not. Ideally I would say 1 trash passive, 1 good passive, then the node you want should be reasonable, any more and it's not worth it.
noot noot
Here are my current build progress : https://pastebin.com/bURU429k
If my calculation is exact, my DPS should be arround ~7m (w/ VRF, shock and bonechill on active), but I have never accessed that shaper kill speed like you. What wrong with the build. and can you advise me some, thank you.
Last edited by QBourbon on Aug 13, 2019, 9:50:53 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
albertmc32 wrote:
How about Uber Atziri? About her reflect copy?

Most of the time you're fine hitting it because you have high crit. I wouldn't risk it though it's good practice to avoid the mirrors for other builds anyway.

Done with Uber Atziri, with 1 stupid death. It was super ezy without gem swap(with AoE).
"
QBourbon wrote:
Here are my current build progress : https://pastebin.com/bURU429k
If my calculation is exact, my DPS should be arround ~7m (w/ VRF, shock and bonechill on active), but I have never accessed that shaper kill speed like you. What wrong with the build. and can you advise me some, thank you.

Not enough CDR (13% instead of 14%) = 20-30% less dmg

No offensive Watcher's Eye = 20% less dmg

No Hatred, no Zealotry = 35% less dmg

No Light of Lunaris = 10% less dmg
noot noot
Just wondering, is cold damage leech and general damage leech are equal?
Btw fixed some mistakes and now it feels better. I have one more question.
I dropped Coordination and got passive with 4% attack and cast speed instead near Templar start and I have 6.87 APS now, 7,52 with frenzy charges. Is this "7,52" too much?
Last edited by ShiFtya on Aug 14, 2019, 5:42:32 AM
i'm loving this build!
leveling was a breeze with your leveling section. feeling realy good once you start using coc
feels realy tanky, damage is insane.
loads of fun - thank you so much for this realy good build Guide!

i just have one Problem.
i leveled to lvl 80 yesterday and wanted to try uberlab but the traps are hurting damn hard on this char, i died to the traps several times :( sometimes because i had no life flask charges remaining, i am using an instant life flask with bleed removal

i am not the very best movement player, this to be said, but on other chars i had fewer problems with lab
do you have any suggestions wht i can do to go easier through uber lab?

here ist my current setup:
Spoiler

if you see somithing wrong in my setup i am also pleased to get helpful thoughts from you all :)
Great build BRUTHUUUUUUR
EZ league
Good build, tho. I have just idea, but need it more testing. What if we replace elemental focus with Innervate thats a next plus for Yoke of suffering with shock chance as a ailment?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info