[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

"
Whysoojelly wrote:
"
"
Whysoojelly wrote:
Hey,

I'm still having trouble surviving t16 monoliths. Is there any way to beef up my character anymore? My build is pretty much close to yours.
Right now I can craft a better chest armor with a t1 life roll, but other than that I don't see any other way

I'm dying at times trying to get fortify up because I have to leap slam into a mob an that gets my killed sometimes.

Trading your devotos for a
is a good option, it can add up to 100 flat life so it helps a good amount

you also dont seem to have much res on your gear, i didnt take the time to add them up but make sure they're capped

With my Oak flask I get to cap, but without popping it's @ 61 75 73. Do i need to be capped without the flask itself?

I'm out of town so I don't have a computer to check your setup with but here's a few things: drop an aura for Flesh and Stone. You shouldn't be running Devotos because I can almost guarantee your attacks speed isn't right with it and frenzy charges. Otherwise if your gear is close to mine you should be having 0 problems with tankiness. Double check your pantheons maybe.
noot noot
"
When messing with aps whats yould you say is an ok range? im struggling getting mine to exactly under 7.5 right now it is 7.3 and most changes take it up to 7.52 so im not sure what to do

Edit: got it to like 7.43 aps, hope thats good enough

Yes that's fine.
noot noot
"
valkire2 wrote:
Hey just want to ask is it worth dropping some crit passives for taking cold pen from glorious vanity jewel? it adds 64% cold dmg and 6% pen

Depends on the leadup to it, I would drop either AoE or the hybrid Cold/Fire wheel in witch start if they're point efficient Cold DMG wheels.
noot noot
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Ok so 15.02 APS with 14% CDR seems fine, now I just want to make sure the skills in each Cospri work with that. Using Frostbolt - Nova - Leech in 1 and Vortex - Bonechill - Surge in other. I'm left with 40ish mana after mana reservations so I dont thinking I'm actually getting arcane surge since I'm not casting it myself. Could I just swap surge out for another support or would you recommend a different 3 link entirely? Thanks for you ongoing help.

Don't waste a Cospri link by slotting Vortex in it, plus it's useless with arcane surge since you're not casting the spell yourself. I suggested a few posts ago what links to run to accommodate dual wield Cospri just follow that.
noot noot
I've only 6.5 aps, do you mind checking what I'm missing?

also, any improvements you would do on HC?

I went qotf for quick farming/leveling, can switch for bossing to other items. I have an elder regalia and glorious chest 6l with good rolls as spare.
Last edited by danteafk on Jul 17, 2019, 9:05:03 PM
Will a second Cospri significantly increase dps and even survivability with the leach if we have the currency to throw away?
"
I've only 6.5 aps, do you mind checking what I'm missing?

Try coordination keystones (shadow tree) or precision (templar tree). You are already very close to these keystones
"
Ralign wrote:
"
valkire2 wrote:
Hey just want to ask is it worth dropping some crit passives for taking cold pen from glorious vanity jewel? it adds 64% cold dmg and 6% pen

Depends on the leadup to it, I would drop either AoE or the hybrid Cold/Fire wheel in witch start if they're point efficient Cold DMG wheels.

The nodes are quick recovery and explosive runes near MoM i was using doom cast but i just unspecd that.

If my APS is around 9/10 is it bad for the build?
Last edited by valkire2 on Jul 18, 2019, 8:29:27 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Ok so 15.02 APS with 14% CDR seems fine, now I just want to make sure the skills in each Cospri work with that. Using Frostbolt - Nova - Leech in 1 and Vortex - Bonechill - Surge in other. I'm left with 40ish mana after mana reservations so I dont thinking I'm actually getting arcane surge since I'm not casting it myself. Could I just swap surge out for another support or would you recommend a different 3 link entirely? Thanks for you ongoing help.

Don't waste a Cospri link by slotting Vortex in it, plus it's useless with arcane surge since you're not casting the spell yourself. I suggested a few posts ago what links to run to accommodate dual wield Cospri just follow that.

Ok I went back a few posts. Are you saying to use Frostbolt in one Cospri and Ice Nova in the other or should one Cospri have Frostbolt with Ice Nova and the other have maybe Ice Spear set up? What about a Freeze Pulse or Glacial Cascade?
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jul 18, 2019, 12:50:48 PM
"
JordanT7 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:

Ok I went back a few posts. Are you saying to use Frostbolt in one Cospri and Ice Nova in the other or should one Cospri have Frostbolt with Ice Nova and the other have maybe Ice Spear set up? What about a Freeze Pulse or Glacial Cascade?

Sorry for the double post.
Last edited by JordanT7 on Jul 18, 2019, 1:06:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info