[3.9] Nickonasty's Modular CoCpri Ice Nova Assassin - Shaper/UElder Viable

Can some one help me calculate my dps my ice nova is 150k avg hit 2 ice nova 50 k frost bolt is 65k hit chance 100% 96% crit and 431 crit multi and aps is 7.48. 6 power charges 3 frenzy
"
valkire2 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
valkire2 wrote:
Hey just want to ask is it worth dropping some crit passives for taking cold pen from glorious vanity jewel? it adds 64% cold dmg and 6% pen

Depends on the leadup to it, I would drop either AoE or the hybrid Cold/Fire wheel in witch start if they're point efficient Cold DMG wheels.

The nodes are quick recovery and explosive runes near MoM i was using doom cast but i just unspecd that.

If my APS is around 9/10 is it bad for the build?

I was asking what the minor passives of those wheels corrupt to. If they're bad then it's not worth it.
noot noot
"
JordanT7 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:
"
JordanT7 wrote:
Ok so 15.02 APS with 14% CDR seems fine, now I just want to make sure the skills in each Cospri work with that. Using Frostbolt - Nova - Leech in 1 and Vortex - Bonechill - Surge in other. I'm left with 40ish mana after mana reservations so I dont thinking I'm actually getting arcane surge since I'm not casting it myself. Could I just swap surge out for another support or would you recommend a different 3 link entirely? Thanks for you ongoing help.

Don't waste a Cospri link by slotting Vortex in it, plus it's useless with arcane surge since you're not casting the spell yourself. I suggested a few posts ago what links to run to accommodate dual wield Cospri just follow that.

Ok I went back a few posts. Are you saying to use Frostbolt in one Cospri and Ice Nova in the other or should one Cospri have Frostbolt with Ice Nova and the other have maybe Ice Spear set up? What about a Freeze Pulse or Glacial Cascade?

I put Ice Nova in 1 and Frostbolt in the other. You can try with Ice Spear but we don't scale projectiles and have some AoE nodes so it might not be worth it. I could see GC working though, just calculate them out. I'm still out of town so unfortunately I don't have access to PoB
noot noot
"
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
hey dude, can you check my char lastxshadow and tell me were i'm failing? ty in andvance, i'm having troubles with dps

You're missing a lot dmg on gem lvls and quality. Your jewels arent that good either.

What is your PoB Attack speed with all boni (Frenzy charges etc.) included? Is it close below 7.5?

7.73 says on PoB at maximum frenzy charges

I calculated on PoB and my problem are the gems. I'm losing a lot of damage.

I need to invest time i think

Do you think my gear is okey? And the tree is ok?
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
"
"
toutlavie92 wrote:
hey dude, can you check my char lastxshadow and tell me were i'm failing? ty in andvance, i'm having troubles with dps

You're missing a lot dmg on gem lvls and quality. Your jewels arent that good either.

What is your PoB Attack speed with all boni (Frenzy charges etc.) included? Is it close below 7.5?

7.73 says on PoB at maximum frenzy charges

I calculated on PoB and my problem are the gems. I'm losing a lot of damage.

I need to invest time i think

Do you think my gear is okey? And the tree is ok?

Gloves could use an upgrade. Why is there a cold dmg craft to attacks on your ring, it's useless. Put - mana cost if possible. You're going to be squishy because you're not running Soul Tether or Glorious Vanity so just be aware of that fact. Also do you have a source of Frenzy charges? If not then don't tick Frenzy and see what your APS is.
noot noot
Last edited by Ralign on Jul 19, 2019, 1:52:43 AM
"
Ralign wrote:
"
valkire2 wrote:
"
Ralign wrote:

Depends on the leadup to it, I would drop either AoE or the hybrid Cold/Fire wheel in witch start if they're point efficient Cold DMG wheels.

The nodes are quick recovery and explosive runes near MoM i was using doom cast but i just unspecd that.

If my APS is around 9/10 is it bad for the build?

I was asking what the minor passives of those wheels corrupt to. If they're bad then it's not worth it.

The minor nodes change into 21% spell damage, 4% attack speed, 8% attack damage, 5% movement speed , 12% cold res, 1% chance to dodge attack hits, 7% cold dmg and 11% chaos dmg
Last edited by valkire2 on Jul 19, 2019, 4:44:35 AM
I'm level 33 and currently stuck in Act 7.

Basically getting 1-banged by bosses and can't clear blue mobs or rare mobs effectively without dying. So xp gains are not progressing.

Survivability is my biggest issue right now.

https://pastebin.com/5AHSBF8q

Side note:
What skill is everyone using for early leveling? I keep switching between glacial cascade and frost bolt and can't decide which is best.

Last edited by markmm on Jul 19, 2019, 3:07:22 PM
"
markmm wrote:
I'm level 33 and currently stuck in Act 7.

Basically getting 1-banged by bosses and can't clear blue mobs or rare mobs effectively without dying. So xp gains are not progressing.

Survivability is my biggest issue right now.

https://pastebin.com/5AHSBF8q

Side note:
What skill is everyone using for early leveling? I keep switching between glacial cascade and frost bolt and can't decide which is best.

Just follow the guide, it has a leveling section.... Here i will even copy paste it for you:

I leveled with Storm Burst and focused on getting the skeleton of the tree. If you're not interested in being an idiot, use Storm Brand, don't be like me, don't be dumb.

Storm Brand - Added Cold - Added Lightning - Inc Crits - Controlled Destruction - WHATEVER YOU WANT

Lightning Spire Trap - Advanced Traps - Trap and Mine Damage - Added Lightning

Wrath - Herald

Switch to CoC at 44, socket Frozen Trail

Cyclone - Inc Crits - CoC - Frost Bolt - Ice Nova - Life Leech

Keep Lightning Spire Trap for single target and swap Wrath for Heralds or Zealotry.

Here's what your tree progression should look like roughly.
https://pastebin.com/950zqttf

While you're using Brands, feel free to spec into the Brand Wheels near MoM, or don't, I'm not the boss of you.

Side note: isn't act seven like level 50 something going on 60? maybe go back a couple acts and farm some mobs for xp to level up some and then try act 7 again.
"
valkire2 wrote:

The minor nodes change into 21% spell damage, 4% attack speed, 8% attack damage, 5% movement speed , 12% cold res, 1% chance to dodge attack hits, 7% cold dmg and 11% chaos dmg

It's worth it.
noot noot
"
Flexecutor wrote:

Just follow the guide, it has a leveling section.... Here i will even copy paste it for you.

Side note: isn't act seven like level 50 something going on 60? maybe go back a couple acts and farm some mobs for xp to level up some and then try act 7 again.

I have looked a the leveling section; however, Storm Brand didn't seem strong enough for an AOE chaining skill.

I will take you advice on going back to level some more in the acts, so thanks for that. I'll also trying using Storm Brand again.

But I would of appreciated looking into my gear or pob to see what my defences (evasion, armour, etc.) looked like. And why I was dying so much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info