[3.7] Tidebreaker Slayer Flicker Strike | League start viable | Stunlocks | Updated with some videos

"
NostrA90 wrote:
Increased Duration doesnt work on Totems iirc

Good to know, didn't realize that. It even says on the wiki that it increases the lifetime of a totem. Apparently thats wrong as well lol
Leveled up a character and bought some of the equipment for it. Was wondering is there any suggestions for Abyssus and Farruls swaps ?

Abyssus makes the character feel squish and farruls is exceptionally for the 1%.

Currently trying to 6 link a shapers body for farruls swap and roll potentially high life.
i use a loreweave until then with a high crit and dmg roll

Edit:
You should be able to use any chest you like basically, theres a reason farrul is so expensive, its just a universal best atm. if you feel you need to be more tanky use a belly, for dmg go for bronn or loreweave, you can even get a nice rare chest. farruls is not core.

On the Helmet, you have so much phys reduction you shouldn't care about its increased damage taken, if you have problems you can subsidize with every known crit/dmg unique helmet: Rats nest, devoto, starkonja

both are slots that wont necessary make or break the build
Last edited by NostrA90 on Jun 23, 2019, 8:13:08 AM
"
NostrA90 wrote:
i use a loreweave until then with a high crit and dmg roll

Edit:
You should be able to use any chest you like basically, theres a reason farrul is so expensive, its just a universal best atm. if you feel you need to be more tanky use a belly, for dmg go for bronn or loreweave, you can even get a nice rare chest. farruls is not core.

On the Helmet, you have so much phys reduction you shouldn't care about its increased damage taken, if you have problems you can subsidize with every known crit/dmg unique helmet: Rats nest, devoto, starkonja

both are slots that wont necessary make or break the build

What about lightpoacher ? Being in middle of everyone popping the spirit burst with few support gems would be pretty nuts right ? Asking that because I saw double abyssal lightpoacher with 40% flicker enchant on the market. Could get some flat phys jewels in.

"
Creepymutu wrote:
Leveled up a character and bought some of the equipment for it. Was wondering is there any suggestions for Abyssus and Farruls swaps ?

Abyssus makes the character feel squish and farruls is exceptionally for the 1%.

Currently trying to 6 link a shapers body for farruls swap and roll potentially high life.

I've been messing around with a Starkonja's lately instead of the abyssus. Theres more than enough damage to not have to worry about losing it. With all the armor and dmg. reduction the increased phys dmg taken wasn't really that much of a problem except on the legion rares in T15-16's. The main reason I swapped over was because of the low life pool.

As for the armor, Don't feel bad. I don't have one yet either lol.

Ive been using a rare 6 link, a loreweave wouldn't be bad either. Ive also spent some time using a Kaoms and that worked rather well also. It put me at about 6k hp which was kind of nice.

A belly of the beast, bronn's lithe, and daresso's defiance are all options as well that wouldnt be too terrible.
Last edited by RisingWater on Jun 23, 2019, 3:34:56 PM
Can you please update the guide or post below on your changes. I watched the youtube update video and you changed gear, skilltree, and most importantly some gem links but we really didn't get a clear view of what you swapped in where. Such as you put fortify in your flicker strike but what did you take out whats the full gem link setup. Same as for the leap slam placement. A lot of your current changes and stuff you covered in the video doesn't match any of the path of building and it's not really clear enough to follow accurately from the video. Would be appreciated, thanks for the build.
"
Tomgreen123 wrote:
Can you please update the guide or post below on your changes. I watched the youtube update video and you changed gear, skilltree, and most importantly some gem links but we really didn't get a clear view of what you swapped in where. Such as you put fortify in your flicker strike but what did you take out whats the full gem link setup. Same as for the leap slam placement. A lot of your current changes and stuff you covered in the video doesn't match any of the path of building and it's not really clear enough to follow accurately from the video. Would be appreciated, thanks for the build.

Sorry for the delays, I 100% plan on updating the actual guide in a day or two with all of the changes.

Ive just been changing so much lately and trying out things to see if they work or not that I was holding off on actually updating the original guide til I found what worked.

Over last last few days ive gotten to 145/159 on the atlas and downed the guardians. Through the course of that, I think ive decided what needs to get moved around and will be putting my thoughts into the original post.

As a sidenote, I just left my job of 7 years to start a new one thats about an hour commute away so things have been a little hectic lately. Sorry about the delays.

Depending on what time I get home from work tomorrow, I'll spend some time updating everything.
Last edited by RisingWater on Jun 25, 2019, 12:40:11 AM
Cool beans, thanks for the reply. Looking forward to it.
"

Sorry for the delays, I 100% plan on updating the actual guide in a day or two with all of the changes.

Ive just been changing so much lately and trying out things to see if they work or not that I was holding off on actually updating the original guide til I found what worked.

Over last last few days ive gotten to 145/159 on the atlas and downed the guardians. Through the course of that, I think ive decided what needs to get moved around and will be putting my thoughts into the original post.

As a sidenote, I just left my job of 7 years to start a new one thats about an hour commute away so things have been a little hectic lately. Sorry about the delays.

Depending on what time I get home from work tomorrow, I'll spend some time updating everything.

Hey Magetears,
Thanks for the update, its obvious that you have been putting a lot of thought into this build and I look forward to see where it goes. Congratulations on the new job!
Build guide has been updated!

I'm pretty sure I didn't forget anything, but things are subject to change as usual lol

New MTX as well =P

Thanks for the well wishes isbism!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info