Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.7] Tidebreaker Slayer Flicker Strike | League start viable | Stunlocks | Updated with some videos

Do you think this build will do uber elder easy ? or it will be hard ? or no uber elder with this build xd ?
"
werman wrote:
I like this unorthodox take on flicker strike!

"
If you scroll up a little bit, theres a clip of me fighting a boss and I stunlock him to the point he cant transition. I'm able to just continually flicker with the 20% and not run out.

I think it should be stressed in guide that flicker should have close to 20% quality. I didn't have it and always ran out of charges on bosses.

That is a good point, I just assumed everyone would end up getting all the gems to 20% normally, but it is exceptionally important that you get flicker to 20% quality as fast as possible.

I'll add a note into the guide for that, thanks for the input
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
Do you think this build will do uber elder easy ? or it will be hard ? or no uber elder with this build xd ?

I'm not going to lie to you, I have absolutely no idea yet lol

There hasn't been anything like this before so I have no idea how far I'll be able to push with it.

However, I will say this...

I have been able to down uber elder before on other characters with way less dps than this build is capable of. I have 2 concerns though with being able to do Uber.

1) It's melee, so by nature you are right up close and more than likely will be taking more damage than a ranged character. Without actually trying it out, I'm not sure if I will have enough life/defenses/damage reduction to offset that. I fully intend to push to Uber and try to down it, but if I cannot with the way it is now, I'll be making adjustments until I either get it down or realize I just absolutely cannot on this build. Either way, I'll be updating you guys with my progress and whats working and what isn't.

2) Its Flicker Strike, so by design you aren't really able to control where your character goes. This will end up leading to taking unnecessary damage more often than not on the Uber fight I would imagine, so I'll just have to wait and see if its that big of a problem or not.
Hello i wanted wait to ask this question on your streaming but i think your answer will probably help people here on your build guide .

So there is my question : What body armour we can take for a cheaper version of the build ? because Farrul's Fur is the most expensive of all unique armours. Maybe something like Belly of the Beast can be a good option ?
"
Le_gentlemann wrote:
Hello i wanted wait to ask this question on your streaming but i think your answer will probably help people here on your build guide .

So there is my question : What body armour we can take for a cheaper version of the build ? because Farrul's Fur is the most expensive of all unique armours. Maybe something like Belly of the Beast can be a good option ?

Just finished a "build update" video with some of my thoughts and changes. Will be posting it in a bit.

Answers most of the questions everyone has been having, my thoughts on the build and my progress so far, problems I've had and things i've changed or are thinking about how to fix.

Ill post the link to the video in the original post, along with updated pastebins alongside the original ones for comparison!
Thanks for the guide so far! quick question for anyone really.. I have seen some people use molten shell vaal with CwDT & Inc D and keep it level 1.

I'm new to PoE so is this something i want to do with this build?
"
markws1 wrote:
Thanks for the guide so far! quick question for anyone really.. I have seen some people use molten shell vaal with CwDT & Inc D and keep it level 1.

I'm new to PoE so is this something i want to do with this build?

The reason for keeping it at level 1, is because when you level it up it increases the required damage taken before it triggers. By keeping it at level 1, you can get hit for less and it will trigger your Molten Shell
Update for where I'm at so far with the build
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4s9GX-UH-Fo
Last edited by RisingWater on Jun 21, 2019, 12:12:08 AM
I watch Rising Water's stream and I've seen this thing in action. This build is legit, we need more creative builds like this!
Increased Duration doesnt work on Totems iirc

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info