[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Hi. Thanks for the build.

Done 3 Uber Elders without problems.

Gear
Spoiler

Got a decent lethal pride, with 4% increased life, crit multi and double damage.

I have free suffixes in some pieces, would aspect of cat be better than flesh and stone?

Looking for a watcher's eye with pride mod, is this the next step?
Hey, thanks for the build!
Im at point where im pretty stuck, i can do shaper fine (didnt get to try uber yet) but at t16 im dying a lot, especially to bosses and legion rares.
What should be my next upgrade? I have about 20ex budget now.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Rexikus wrote:
Hey, thanks for the build!
Im at point where im pretty stuck, i can do shaper fine (didnt get to try uber yet) but at t16 im dying a lot, especially to bosses and legion rares.
What should be my next upgrade? I have about 20ex budget now.

Gear
Spoiler
You can have a look at the Soul Tether version, but I usually just recommend VMS timing for legion/bosses.

I would work on improving your rares. You can get an Assassin's Mark ring, attack speed on gloves, more life, etc. This will probably require you to exchange more than one gear slot because of resists.

Pride Watcher's Eye if you don't have it yet.

"
3portas wrote:
Hi. Thanks for the build.

Done 3 Uber Elders without problems.

Gear
Spoiler

Got a decent lethal pride, with 4% increased life, crit multi and double damage.

I have free suffixes in some pieces, would aspect of cat be better than flesh and stone?

Looking for a watcher's eye with pride mod, is this the next step?
That's what I would go for next, yeah.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 17, 2019, 12:16:27 PM
Yo bro ! I feel like my life leech is a bit low, did I do anything wrong ? Char is Tourbidude in my char stash, and I can run t15, still havnt tried shaper/elder because I really feel like i'm too relevant on flask :c What can I do ? Ty !
What would you suggest for my next upgrades ? I was thinking Mark of the Elder, and is a Spider neck necessary ?

Anyone on softcore league able to add Hits Cant be Evaded to my axe ? Is double damage necessary, or just stick with Crit Chance on my axe ?

I find it quite hard to balance dex/int but I will get Hard Knocks and Proficiency on the tree

Last edited by Valant on Jul 17, 2019, 3:52:22 PM
Wonderful build. Much more enjoyable that I was expecting with my small budget. Very smooth leveling (1st no death Kitava in act 10 :P). Works well with cheap equipment. Impulsa OP as always.

Got to red maps and got Inspired learning lucky drop while farming glacier. I have used up all my luck for this league. Thanks to that I was able to finish this pretty fast.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3ZTxY1QQ
Should I change something in calculations or skills? Because I think DPS is not as high as it should be.

I'm sitting on 7k HP and +1%res is worth about 290hp at this point so ~7290Hp. At this moment I'm leveling to get this +30 Int to cape it.

Now I wonder what jewel is better at this point. Abyssal with onslaught or cheap Watcher's Eye with pride? Which pride do you recommend? Or maybe I should change Warlord's Reach for Watcher's but range... What do you think?

Last edited by Qoolin on Jul 17, 2019, 4:43:07 PM
"
Odilith wrote:
Yo bro ! I feel like my life leech is a bit low, did I do anything wrong ? Char is Tourbidude in my char stash, and I can run t15, still havnt tried shaper/elder because I really feel like i'm too relevant on flask :c What can I do ? Ty !
Your leech is normal, but your life is low-ish for a Kaom's.
If you're using Soul Tether, you should also be using Vaal Pact (it doubles your leech) - and probably Glorious Vanity.

"
Valant wrote:
What would you suggest for my next upgrades ? I was thinking Mark of the Elder, and is a Spider neck necessary ?

Anyone on softcore league able to add Hits Cant be Evaded to my axe ? Is double damage necessary, or just stick with Crit Chance on my axe ?

I find it quite hard to balance dex/int but I will get Hard Knocks and Proficiency on the tree

Spider is not necessary if you're using F&S anyway. You won't have mana for it.

Double damage is better because overwhelm overwrites the crit chance, but it's probably not worth the currency for you. It was around 6% DPS iirc.

Your resists should be high enough to use Mark of the Elder, it's fine to get the attribute nodes (I use them, too).

What you could also get is the Impale Watcher's Eye and a Lethal Pride with intimidate.

"
Qoolin wrote:
Wonderful build. Much more enjoyable that I was expecting with my small budget. Very smooth leveling (1st no death Kitava in act 10 :P). Works well with cheap equipment. Impulsa OP as always.

Got to red maps and got Inspired learning lucky drop while farming glacier. I have used up all my luck for this league. Thanks to that I was able to finish this pretty fast.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/3ZTxY1QQ
Should I change something in calculations or skills? Because I think DPS is not as high as it should be.

I'm sitting on 7k HP and +1%res is worth about 290hp at this point so ~7290Hp. At this moment I'm leveling to get this +30 Int to cape it.

Now I wonder what jewel is better at this point. Abyssal with onslaught or cheap Watcher's Eye with pride? Which pride do you recommend? Or maybe I should change Warlord's Reach for Watcher's but range... What do you think?

Yeah you're missing Infusion in your config.
If you get an amulet with crit multi your damage is pretty close to mine. The difference is pretty much just the extra points in the passive tree.

I would definitely swap Warlord's Reach for a Watcher's Eye. You already have an onslaught abyss jewel, and the other options don't give you as much damage as a WE.
Any Pride/Precision Watcher's eye from my trade link in the jewel part is fine to be honest, but +2 Impale is the best one.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Can someone explain to me how the Legion jewels work in regards to the numbers? I want to buy a Lethal Pride, but I'm not sure how the numbers interact with the nodes.
"
Regards wrote:
Can someone explain to me how the Legion jewels work in regards to the numbers? I want to buy a Lethal Pride, but I'm not sure how the numbers interact with the nodes.

Those numbers are different seeds. Every number gives a different stat on notables, you have to try different jewels till you get desirable stats on all of them. Or you can roll divine orbs on your current jewel to change the number. What stats are desirable is written on the guide, mine has %30 crit multi %30 crit chance and %10 fortify effect, it gives me around 260k dps on pob.
Can yoi guys help me my pride has 98% mana reserved and my flesh and stone gem is 58% mana reserved im using essence worm ring so i can use both of them but how can i use them when i change my essence worm for a better ring
P/s: why their real mana reserved are way higher than what they show on the gem
Thank you guys so much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info