[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

So I decided to stick with axes(i know swords are better, but I just like the way axes look!) and try and min/max this. Just got an increased damage Kaom's for example. I have most other big ticket items like watcher eye impale etc.

Shep can you look at my PoB and make suggestions as to which upgrade I should go next. I know I need the IAS Boot Enchant and the increased damage belt. Just not sure what to prioritize at these late stage expensive upgrades after the kaoms.

https://pastebin.com/1CpdYKPQ
Thanks a lot for the build.

Much better guide then most.
Last edited by NLe on Jul 14, 2019, 5:14:38 PM
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
Your tree changes don't make much of a difference, you lose a tiny bit of damage by going that way, but you gain some attribute points.

Gear is fine, too. The damage craft is like 2% DPS in PoB. An endurance charge is 4% phys reduction and 4% allres. I wouldn't really say the endurance craft is op, but it's probably the better pick. You're fine is you go with either.

Do you mean Decoy Totem? It's good map and league bosses, Shaper and Elder are actually immune to taunt. In monoliths you probably won't be able to use it - it dies too fast and the taunt range is rather limited.

well.. i decided to go with shock when focused on

i figured 20% flat increase at 1/3rd active time is pretty much 6.6% dps increase over all and helps with uber bursting between phases and also monolith rares etc.

and since i won't have min endurance charge i also swapped

for

this free'ed up the belt slots, and i'm once again not sure what to put on the last prefix..

- crit is lucky when focused? i 100% would if i had ailment increased duration on helm(tooltip says duration can't be modified but i've seen other sources where it can so not sure about this one)

- 214 - 285 armor and ev rating? feels insignificant

- then there's the flask mods, i don't like the reduces charges/increased effect, but the other option is only 8% max

what do you think the best option for the prefix is? (i know i should've just not multimodded but i had a pepega moment and thought i could fit in 2 suffixes with multi and cold res for some reason.. then i did it and was like "oh.."

i also have to lose 5 levels of blood rage(2% atkspd, about 1% overall dps) which is a big feelsbadman but i have no idea where to get 18 more dex without having to recraft one of the pieces and losing a dmg mod most likely to regain the 1% which is literally pointless
Last edited by WTFACTUALLYRESPONDS on Jul 15, 2019, 4:41:56 AM
Really doing well now! Got 5.6k hp and the damge is crazy.
Finally chaos'd a good ass mark ring + good amulet.
Crafted -mana cost on both and now I can use a level 5 precision, flesh and stone, blood and sand, pride and a dread banner (have 7 mana left).

Precision together with the accuracy on my ring and extra accuracy node gets me to exactly 100% hit chance.

I actually just found a Devoto's but feel like I shouldn't use it, survivability is more important than extra damage and the movement speed is totally not needed.

It all feels really balanced now, survivability and high damage.

Think I got the gear lookin pretty good. Any obvious things I could change? I know I can get another dps stat on my steel ring but its annoying trying to find resist in other spots right now.

Thoughts on my weapon? Seemed pretty unique when I bought it but not sure if the aoe and attack speed after killing is better than other options..

Any advice on how to further progress with the current gear I have now? I'm kinda lost so would appreciate some comments, Thanks guys!
"
Binkyyy wrote:
Hey SHEPUUURD!

just wanna say, Im loving the build so far! Ive done pretty much everything apart from uber elder (working on getting him spawned atm) (managed to kill uber elder for the first time ever! used 4 portals to do so)

ive used alot of parts from your build and some from the old build i was playing and it seem to be working fine atm, just wanna know if/or there is any upgrade i could do with my build?

My PoB:- https://pastebin.com/kb2eFzKP or my profile is public.

My timeless jewel is giving me,
90% melee crit chance
10% fortify effect
20% melee dmg
(thats why ive pathed into the points at the bottom of the tree)
You would've gotten more damage is you crafted the hits can't be evaded instead of +2 and adjusted your tree a little bit. Also at the moment you're missing Dread Banner which is a huge damage boost (it doesn't show that in PoB).
Don't drop Vaal Molten Shell, it's extremely important for defenses.
Here's an adjusted PoB as example: https://pastebin.com/mMK16qLU

I would also highly recommend getting an Assassin's Mark ring.

"
Radical_Larry wrote:
So I decided to stick with axes(i know swords are better, but I just like the way axes look!) and try and min/max this. Just got an increased damage Kaom's for example. I have most other big ticket items like watcher eye impale etc.

Shep can you look at my PoB and make suggestions as to which upgrade I should go next. I know I need the IAS Boot Enchant and the increased damage belt. Just not sure what to prioritize at these late stage expensive upgrades after the kaoms.

https://pastebin.com/1CpdYKPQ
I'm not sure what to say anymore at this point without sounding unreasonable.
I guess I would either go for an axe that has more dps than a multimod one or for a Devoto's with Blood Rage/Cyclone enchant or life corruption.

Since your Lethal Pride has leech you could swap Martial Experience for a passive cluster that has more damage (i.e. Kinetic Impacts).

"
well.. i decided to go with shock when focused on

i figured 20% flat increase at 1/3rd active time is pretty much 6.6% dps increase over all and helps with uber bursting between phases and also monolith rares etc.

and since i won't have min endurance charge i also swapped

for

this free'ed up the belt slots, and i'm once again not sure what to put on the last prefix..

- crit is lucky when focused? i 100% would if i had ailment increased duration on helm(tooltip says duration can't be modified but i've seen other sources where it can so not sure about this one)

- 214 - 285 armor and ev rating? feels insignificant

- then there's the flask mods, i don't like the reduces charges/increased effect, but the other option is only 8% max

what do you think the best option for the prefix is? (i know i should've just not multimodded but i had a pepega moment and thought i could fit in 2 suffixes with multi and cold res for some reason.. then i did it and was like "oh.."

i also have to lose 5 levels of blood rage(2% atkspd, about 1% overall dps) which is a big feelsbadman but i have no idea where to get 18 more dex without having to recraft one of the pieces and losing a dmg mod most likely to regain the 1% which is literally pointless
I would just craft the 8% flask effect one that has no downsides. That's 1% DPS, 5% movement speed, 600 armour and better life recovery in my PoB.
It's not worth getting dex just to raise Blood Rage, so don't worry about that. You just need enough to wear the Exquisite.

"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Think I got the gear lookin pretty good. Any obvious things I could change? I know I can get another dps stat on my steel ring but its annoying trying to find resist in other spots right now.

Thoughts on my weapon? Seemed pretty unique when I bought it but not sure if the aoe and attack speed after killing is better than other options..
Nothing obvious as far as I can tell. You should get a Watcher's Eye but I guess you need the resists from the rare jewel.

Attack speed is completely fine, probably better than the craft even, but I'd rather have double damage instead of the AoE to be honest. (AoE is only ~2 radius afaik)

"
xJonBB wrote:

Any advice on how to further progress with the current gear I have now? I'm kinda lost so would appreciate some comments, Thanks guys!
Check the gear progression checklist in Stage 2. You can do almost everything from steps 1-9.

Also replace your amulet with a rare and update your flasks. You're fine if you just copy the ones I posted 1:1.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 15, 2019, 9:03:35 AM
Hey there, new player here.

I'm running a very similar version of this build, but I haven't fully hit the "Cyclone" stage yet as I'm leveling with Earthquake.

Anyways, how do you keep your mana at a constant without changing?

I see people cyclone without losing any mana, including their skills, but for some reason I still feel very mana starved, only being able to cyclone for a few seconds before needing to pause.

There aren't any specific nodes or armor that include mana regen, so I'm wondering how to stabilize my mana?

Thank you!
~ Virtual
Can someone please advise what Lethal Pride #'s are worth looking into ? Do we need to get 12805 ?
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
Shock3r19711 wrote:

Nothing obvious as far as I can tell. You should get a Watcher's Eye but I guess you need the resists from the rare jewel.

Attack speed is completely fine, probably better than the craft even, but I'd rather have double damage instead of the AoE to be honest. (AoE is only ~2 radius afaik)

Wow I kinda completely forgot about the watchers eye. Im destroying t16 maps and uber elder so I didnt even think about big dps upgrades. My only issue is surviving some of the legion rares.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info