[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

I blew the rest of my of POE retirement savings on switching to the Tanky version!
"
tokajero wrote:
if i put elder's ring on i have a problem with the mana then,

using pride spider precision blood and sand and dread banner

even if i put -9 total mana cost skill on the ring i still cant use blood rage neither molten shell

i can remove the enchant i have on the amulet and put over there -9 total mana cost skill but its a dps loss right?

any thoughts?
You just need enough mana to cast them at BR/MS at all which isn't that much, alternatively you can put also them on a level 1 CWDT.

You lose damage if you craft it on the amulet, but MotE more than makes up for it.

Alternatively you can also just improve your existing rares instead of getting a mark. Higher life, attack speed on gloves, crit/as/phys damage on rings/amulet, etc.
Tombfist would also be an option.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
I looked at your PoB, you recommend blood rage @ L17 which uses 15 mana. Your unreserved mana is 12 (2%) so how do you cast it?

Or is the L17 a typo and it should be L10 for 12 mana cost?

Also is my sword still worth annuling off the crit?

I've gone through 1500 alts and failed annulling 3 times and it's draining my currency. L16 fort and 21 attack speed is workable/useable right?

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by Armisal on Jul 22, 2019, 11:48:08 AM
"
Armisal wrote:
I looked at your PoB, you recommend blood rage @ L17 which uses 15 mana. Your unreserved mana is 12 (2%) so how do you cast it?

Or is the L17 a typo and it should be L10 for 12 mana cost?

Also is my sword still worth annuling off the crit?

I've gone through 1500 alts and failed annulling 3 times and it's draining my currency. L16 fort and 21 attack speed is workable/useable right?

Thanks for your help.
I don't think I've explicitly stated a level for Blood Rage. Mine is @ level 17 because that's what my dex allows for. You could have it at level 1 and it wouldn't be all that bad because it barely benefits from levels.
I can cast it because I have two items with mana reduction, so my BR actually only costs 8 mana.

Crit doesn't do anything on weapons because of Overwhelm and your roll isn't particularly high either. So naturally I'd say it's worth annulling.
If you want to keep the sword as it is for currency reasons, you're giving up a lvl 20 Fortify (8% more DPS) and the chance to deal double damage suffix (9% more DPS).
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 23, 2019, 5:33:28 AM
For the stygian vice abyss jewel, is

life + crit chance + faster attack after landing a crit

or

life + crit chance + chance for onslaught

better?

Or is one better for mapping and the other better for boss?
Last edited by Armisal on Jul 23, 2019, 11:01:55 AM
Hello OP and everyone,

The build is excellent, especially for returning players like me.
It is simple yet so powerful, even without optimal gear.

Can you please explain to me in detail why Fortify is a must on the weapon? It seems like Onslaught is a very good choice on the weapon if you get it, too.

Thank you for your time.
"
Hello OP and everyone,

The build is excellent, especially for returning players like me.
It is simple yet so powerful, even without optimal gear.

Can you please explain to me in detail why Fortify is a must on the weapon? It seems like Onslaught is a very good choice on the weapon if you get it, too.

Thank you for your time.

Howdy.

Fortify on the weapon gives us the stats you would find on a level 20 Fortify gem. So, 20% damage reduction and 34% more damage multiplier. Onslaught is nice, but is nowhere near the utility and damage capability as fortify.
I don't see Atziri's Disfavour really used here that often. I am kind of new so can anyone explain why it's not more popular for this build?
"
Armisal wrote:
For the stygian vice abyss jewel, is

life + crit chance + faster attack after landing a crit

or

life + crit chance + chance for onslaught

better?

Or is one better for mapping and the other better for boss?
Get Onslaught. Crit is technically better for bosses with no adds, but the difference is so minor is pretty much doesn't matter.

"
Crook1d wrote:
I don't see Atziri's Disfavour really used here that often. I am kind of new so can anyone explain why it's not more popular for this build?
When I posted the guide Disfavour was about 8ex, so a rare that was better only cost half the currency to make.
The price has dropped a lot by now, so it's a decent "budget" option.
Builds and Guides:
Builds and Guides:
Last edited by SHEPUUURD on Jul 25, 2019, 3:37:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info