[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Arsenio14 wrote:
Can yoi guys help me my pride has 98% mana reserved and my flesh and stone gem is 58% mana reserved im using essence worm ring so i can use both of them but how can i use them when i change my essence worm for a better ring
P/s: why their real mana reserved are way higher than what they show on the gem
Thank you guys so much
The reservation is higher because you're using Essence Worm. It increases the cost of every aura that's not socketed.
EW is something you should use for a Mind over Matter build, not something that reserves nearly 100% of mana.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Ok so basically, if I where to replace my belt for a stygian, with high life roll, I would struggle less on this regard ? I kinda feel like my stuff is pretty good atm, and dunno if this is worth it to give up on dps to get atziri gauntlet and glorious vanity :c Judging by this, stygian would be better right ?
Just wondering does this build leverage off the synergy with bleed? Since we crit so much, we can do more damage with bleeds as well?

Or are the nodes / gear with bleed just not worth scaling into?
how can reach enoguh int for use infusing with only 1 30int in tree and 1 ring i already have the point on tree but have only 44 int so how you can have more than 100 with only 1 ring that have int?
"
Odilith wrote:
Ok so basically, if I where to replace my belt for a stygian, with high life roll, I would struggle less on this regard ? I kinda feel like my stuff is pretty good atm, and dunno if this is worth it to give up on dps to get atziri gauntlet and glorious vanity :c Judging by this, stygian would be better right ?
Well the main benefits of a rare belt are that you can get a lot of extra resists.
If you don't struggle with that Soul Tether isn't actually that bad, although you should probably make full use of the synergy if you're going to use one.

"
hawleyyau wrote:
Just wondering does this build leverage off the synergy with bleed? Since we crit so much, we can do more damage with bleeds as well?

Or are the nodes / gear with bleed just not worth scaling into?
Bleed is straight up worse than just getting direct damage nodes.

Cyclone also has terrible synergy with it because it only deals 54% of weapon damage per hit.
The crit multiplier for ailments is fixed at 150% unless you get Perfect Agony.

"
terminator18 wrote:
how can reach enoguh int for use infusing with only 1 30int in tree and 1 ring i already have the point on tree but have only 44 int so how you can have more than 100 with only 1 ring that have int?
That's why I recommend maim as a replacement until you can get enough intelligence.
If you get hard knocks, a lapis amulet and another item with int you can get Infused Channeling to a pretty high level.
Builds and Guides:

any suggestion what to improve ?
Do we change our passive skill tree after we got "hits cant be evaded" on the weapon? ie "Harvester of Foes"

@Shepuuurd
Why do you use "Resolute Technique"?
Last edited by Steve_H on Jul 21, 2019, 12:43:44 PM
"
tokajero wrote:

You could probably fit in another unique (like Mark of the Elder) if you upgrade the rest of your gear to have more resistances.

"
Steve_H wrote:
Do we change our passive skill tree after we got "hits cant be evaded" on the weapon? ie "Harvester of Foes"

@Shepuuurd
Why do you use "Resolute Technique"?
Harvester of Foes is still pretty good with hcbe and it also gets a bonus from Lethal Pride.
It's probably the first node I'd swap out for something else though.

My RT gets replaced with another Keystone (Corrupted Soul) because I have a Timeless Jewel socketed above it.
Builds and Guides:
Can some of you suggest some good lethal pride ID ? I don't really want to test randomly. I searching for the axe build but sword's one may be useful for some folks.
Last edited by Tomate_ke on Jul 21, 2019, 6:55:41 PM
"
SHEPUUURD wrote:
"
tokajero wrote:

You could probably fit in another unique (like Mark of the Elder) if you upgrade the rest of your gear to have more resistances.

if i put elder's ring on i have a problem with the mana then,

using pride spider precision blood and sand and dread banner

even if i put -9 total mana cost skill on the ring i still cant use blood rage neither molten shell

i can remove the enchant i have on the amulet and put over there -9 total mana cost skill but its a dps loss right?

any thoughts?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info